ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Trev you're a funckin bitch.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2005, 09:37 PM   #46 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Whoa! Hey now, I thought that was it. Evidentally there is more, so i'm too uninformed to have an opinion on this. So, leave me out of this too please.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 12:57 AM   #47 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

BOSTON is dropping more names than a falling phone book
Old 11 Jun 2005, 06:57 AM   #48 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ
I agree with everything except for the last statement because no where on that MOTM thread did I mention conservatives being rednecks.
Oh really?? What about this that I just copied out of the very first post in the thread??

Quote:
Which is incorrect. If the people of the Middle East really want to get under the skin of our President and his supporters the one flag that they should be burning is The Confederate Flag!!

1) It would light a fire under Bush's ass and actually give him some motivation to step up the efforts to catch Bin Laden and finish the war in Iraq

2) We would never have to worry about being drafted because ever because every good ol' boy south of The Mason Dixie Line would be lining up around the block of their local recruiters office joining the Miliary.

Then finally the people that voted for Bush and support the War on Terror would be the one's that would be dying for it due to their love of The Rebel Flag and their hero George W Bush.....Instead of seeing some poor 18 year old black guy from Detriot dying whose parents and relatives voted for John Kerry.
That sounds like you're calling conservatives as rednecks to me....

Quote:
I simply stated due to the Southern pride by citizens of The Southeastern portion of The US. seeing a rebel flag burning might inspire the people in the red states to join the miliary in which would protect people from one day being drafted due to the fact that our miliary would have adequate personell to supply to the US miliary and I still think it's a good idea.
Indeed. You're a moron and a crackhead. You made that bed...so now you gotta lie in it, son.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 11 Jun 2005 at 10:15 AM.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 08:22 AM   #49 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
don't worry I don't want to post at MOTM anymore as long as Glue is mod over there so don't think by lifting any bans everything will be ok again......
Somebody needed a nap when he wrote this....we should have a similie that has a bitchass stomping his/her feet like a 5 year old.

Or I could just say: "Bwaaaaaaaaaaah!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 09:21 AM   #50 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Funckin redneck....maybe Kevin should remove you as admin and give it to Stick or The One somebody that actually deserves it that has been posting since August of 2002 instead of some asshole who came along a year later and sucked enough cock to get promoted to Admin.....why don't you stick to what you are good at which is banning the fuckin Power Marks for making 50 Kevin Nash threads instead of fuckin with posters who tecnically have seniority over you.

Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:31 AM   #51 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
*rimshot*

This is why Tri is the funckin man
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 01:45 AM   #52 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Man. this thread has given me the motivation to look in MOTM

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 01:06 PM   #53 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
That sounds like you're calling conservatives as rednecks to me....
Who said confederates are rednecks, though?

That sounds like you're calling confederates as rednecks to me....
Old 12 Jun 2005, 03:35 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Moral of the story is don't post on the Meeting of The Minds unless you plan on suckin the dick of Glue, Trev or even President Bush himeself....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2008, 08:53 PM   #55 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
This line is fucking gold.
Old 29 Mar 2008, 09:17 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Damn this thread is so old.....Am I still that angry?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote