ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

You want some....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2005, 03:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
evilgrin You want some....

Come get some...bitches!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I don't want any. But thanks for the offer.

Seriously, whose gonna attack you? I don't think you have any enemies here anymore.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 03:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

OMG! You said shut the fuck up! Don't ever fucking insult me like that again you faggot!!!!!!!

I just hit my funny bone.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 03:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I don't want any. But thanks for the offer.

Seriously, whose gonna attack you? I don't think you have any enemies here anymore.
I don't know I just posted it out of boredom.....We haven't seen a good War Zone call out thread in a while anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
OMG! You said shut the fuck up! Don't ever fucking insult me like that again you faggot!!!!!!!

I just hit my funny bone.
Oh shit you used a smiley.....You know what happens when you use a smiley around posters from the Boston area!!! lol

Last edited by BOSTON; 06 Jun 2005 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 04:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

^^
This is true. All WZ fights now are just moved threads. And that's all they've really ever been since I got here. The only one that really calls people out is STICK. And its usually really cool.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
^^
This is true. All WZ fights now are just moved threads. And that's all they've really ever been since I got here. The only one that really calls people out is STICK. And its usually really cool.
What's funny is that back in the day I used to call out people in The War Zone like Stick, Sly and Marbles even though I didn't have a legitimate beef with them...It was just to keep the War Zone alive.... The only poster I'll always have to true rivalry with is KAM.....maybe this will bring him out of hiding.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 05:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Old 06 Jun 2005, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
lol
Old 06 Jun 2005, 10:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

...and ANOTHER pathetic WarZone thread has been brought to PWF by Boston. Thank you Boston, I do not know how PWF would EVER live without these.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2005, 03:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Wall
...and ANOTHER pathetic WarZone thread has been brought to PWF by Boston. Thank you Boston, I do not know how PWF would EVER live without these.
#1 Who that fuck is Paul Wall?

Is that you?

or is he some other guy you are currently blowing?

***edit I just found his shitty website***

He reminds me of Monoxide's Lil Poot character from "Big Money Hustlas"

Please tell me that Paul Wall does not take himself seriously....

Last edited by BOSTON; 07 Jun 2005 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 07:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Van Dam
#1 Who that fuck is Paul Wall?

Is that you?

or is he some other guy you are currently blowing?
Is that honestly the best you could come up with? I would expect more from a supposed comedian.

Quote:
***edit I just found his shitty website***
That's nice. Why do I give a shit?

Quote:
He reminds me of Monoxide's Lil Poot character from "Big Money Hustlas"

Please tell me that Paul Wall does not take himself seriously....
How the fuck would I know? Why the fuck would I care? Do you think I'm going to get pissed off because you rip on the guy I'm using for my gimmick?

Seriously, your WZ posts/threads suck.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 01:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Is that honestly the best you could come up with? I would expect more from a supposed comedian.

That's nice. Why do I give a shit?

How the fuck would I know? Why the fuck would I care? Do you think I'm going to get pissed off because you rip on the guy I'm using for my gimmick?

Seriously, your WZ posts/threads suck.
I you don't like my posts then don't respond to them....bitch!
Old 08 Jun 2005, 02:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
I you don't like my posts then don't respond to them....bitch!
I never said I didn't like them...I said they suck.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 02:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
I never said I didn't like them...I said they suck.
Ok so my post suck but you are not saying that you don't like them....?

That makes a lot of sense no wonder I don't see you posting in the MOTM forum that often.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 03:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Ok so my post suck but you are not saying that you don't like them....?
I don't like or dislike them...it don't really fucking matter to me. I was just stating a fact.

Quote:
That makes a lot of sense no wonder I don't see you posting in the MOTM forum that often.
So just because I don't post often in MOTM means I'm stupid? This coming from the guy who got banned from MOTM because every comment he makes in there asinine and unreasonable.