ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Mods are geeks.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2005, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Vince McDick is on a distinguished road
Default Mods are geeks.

As I can see this is the place where pathetic little 13 yr old bitches come to beg to be let back into the wrestling forums. Does that make you loser Mods feel better about yourselves by having the so-called Power to ban people?" I'm guessing that the lot of you had your asses kicked on a daily basis back in high school huh? Spend alot of time shoved inside of a locker and washing the loogies out your hair?

Well i'm not going to beg any of you to unban me- as far as i'm concerned this forum sucks. I only came here to this board after being banned at the only decent wrestling forum around -Rajah.com.

Peace out losers.
Vince McDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McDick
As I can see this is the place where pathetic little 13 yr old bitches come to beg to be let back into the wrestling forums. Does that make you loser Mods feel better about yourselves by having the so-called Power to ban people?" I'm guessing that the lot of you had your asses kicked on a daily basis back in high school huh? Spend alot of time shoved inside of a locker and washing the loogies out your hair?

Well i'm not going to beg any of you to unban me- as far as i'm concerned this forum sucks. I only came here to this board after being banned at the only decent wrestling forum around -Rajah.com.

Peace out losers.
Yeah, that's why you're still online waiting to see what the mods have to say. Yeah, that's why you losers always IM Trev and Reb and kiss their asses hoping that they'll unban you. That's why you've been banned from every other forum you've been on. And to top it off, you're waiting around here, reading this, hoping to get some sympathy from anyone...I don't even know which of the fucking punk losers you are, but that's okay...all your posts look the same to me.

And BTW, that "you got stuffed in the locker in high school" line should've been patented by me. I've run more losers off this board with that then you'll ever know. Just so you know, coming in with an alter and then using my lines to talk shit about you getting banned is just punkass. Come up with your own shit and maybe you won't get banned everywhere you go.

And as one final note...banning doesn't make mods and admins feel superior...but posts like yours where the banned person has to find a new computer, register an alter and then come in to WZ so they can cry like the little bitches they are about not being liked...it's posts like this that make being a mod and banning a little bitch all worthwhile. On behalf of all mods, SMs, and admins...thanks.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Come on, bitch...say something. I see you viewing this. Take your balls out of your mother's purse and have a good cry.

Bitch.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 09:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

You fucking losers dont have the slightest idea who I am. and what I can do. Trust me punks if I choose I could make your stay here very unpleasant. So I suggest you cockwhores treat me with the utmost respect while your still on my good side. If not you be wondereing why your balls are logded permanently up your ass.

And I do the rubbing of pussys like you ou of forums for a hobby. You talk shit bitch. But your know diiferent than any other forum geek that has been showed uo for the pussy they truely are.

McDick has spoken!

Last edited by Vince McDick; 04 Jun 2005 at 09:57 AM.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 09:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
You fucking losers dont have the slightest idea who I am. and what I can do. Trust me punks if I choose I could make your stay here very unpleasant. So I suggest you cockwhores treat me with the utmost respect while your still on my good side.

McDick has spoken!
I don't give a fuck who you are...who you are soooooo doesn't matter. But thanks for coming back and crying again like I asked you to. It's little whiney bitch posts like yours that bring a smile to my face when I'm half asleep at work.

Late.

Old 04 Jun 2005, 09:59 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I don't give a fuck who you are...who you are soooooo doesn't matter. But thanks for coming back and crying again like I asked you to. It's little whiney bitch posts like yours that bring a smile to my face when I'm half asleep at work.

Late.
I'm sure your boss at the local Salvation Army wont mind you takeing a nap..
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
I'm sure your boss at the local Salvation Army wont mind you takeing a nap..
Heh...you're still online hoping for vindication...good stuff.

By the way, since you're convinced I work at the Salvation Army, I should tell you that your mom just came in trying to sell all your clothes for some crack money, but my boss didn't want anything to do with your shit stained drawers and your pants that you've jerked off in, so he had her just go around back and gum his package for a while. Then he gave her $1.50 and sent her on her way.

Late.

Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
And I do the rubbing of pussys like you ou of forums for a hobby. You talk shit bitch. But your know diiferent than any other forum geek that has been showed uo for the pussy they truely are.
First of all buddy, this is WZ...feel free to double post, that's the third or fourth time you've edited that one post...winner.

Secondly, who have you shown anything to?? You're fucking worthless...cry some more for me, loser. You and your crackwhore mother, bitch.

Late.

Old 04 Jun 2005, 01:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
You fucking losers dont have the slightest idea who I am. and what I can do. Trust me punks if I choose I could make your stay here very unpleasant. So I suggest you cockwhores treat me with the utmost respect while your still on my good side. If not you be wondereing why your balls are logded permanently up your ass.

McDick has spoken!
What can you do? Are you going to e-insult me, or something? Are you going to say your some person of power, and you could do whatever to me?

And if you were banned from what you call a, "decent", board, which means that it must be full of Nashmarks like you, well, if your own kind took you in and spit you back out, that's sad. You should have taken the hint there that you are not good enough to post on any forum, nash forums including.

Get a life instead of comeing on here and trying to e-insult everyone, saying your some sort of thing of power.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Yep, I'm a geek.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Mods Suck...

You and me Vince....we'll start a revolution.

Between the two of us we can take over this site.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I are king geek.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I used to be 3rd in command geek...Am I cool now Vince?...
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

One, you can jon me and Vince in PWF domination.....

Everyone will fear us.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Weren't you like an SM...a couple days ago Kurt?..