ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

If we can't play nice we can't have nice things

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2005, 12:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default If we can't play nice we can't have nice things

Anyone hear from DC, lately?

And if that's not enough of a topic, has one of your pets ever run away?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 01:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have absolutley no care for the first topic, so I'll answer the second:

Yeah, my orange tabby ran away earlier this year. He usually ran away alot, but would always come back. Unfortunatley, he got hit by a car one time, and that was the end of him. We got a new cat, which is a grey tabby. Tabbies rock the hizouse.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 01:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

NO I'm kinda worrying about the guy.....but hope he's okay......

as for the 2nd topic..yeah my puppy when I was like 5....that bastard just took off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #29
I have absolutley no care for the first topic
Shut the fuck up you disrespectful little cunt.

None of my animals have ran away but someone did kill my Parakeet back when I was 11 or 12.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fuck you Xero. I know who DC is, I know how much of an icon he is. He's done more than I could ever do for this board.

But he wasn't so cool to me. He always treated me like some dumb newb. And maybe I was a newb back when DC was a fulltime poster, but I still thought I deserved respect.

So yeah, I had a reason for that statement. Now get the fuck out of my face, Xero. You fucking prick.

- Jadakiss
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Ya'll play nice.

We like DC....We miss DC....We want DC back.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

DC is in San Fransisco at that contest.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

I mean, I see no reason for that fool Xero to go off on me like that. Is it wrong to not care about a guy, especially when he disrespected you back in the day?

- Jadakiss
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by #29
I mean, I see no reason for that fool Xero to go off on me like that. Is it wrong to not care about a guy, especially when he disrespected you back in the day?
You really need to chill, bro. Stop jumpin' on people n shit when they try to joke around with you. He used the smilie... most people don't use that smilie when they're serious.

Just fuckin' chill, yo. We'll like you if you just calm the fuck down. This ain't no fuckin' insane asylum.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #29
Fuck you Xero.
No thanks gay boy...I like the ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge Packin Alex
I know who DC is, I know how much of an icon he is. He's done more than I could ever do for this board.
Shit man...Monkey did more for this site then you have. My problem with you is the simple fact that you have been disrespecting good posters left and right lately when you yourself are nothing special and are definately nowhere near the leage of the people you're trying to uphand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby Pussy
But he wasn't so cool to me. He always treated me like some dumb newb. And maybe I was a newb back when DC was a fulltime poster, but I still thought I deserved respect.
YOU...deserve...respect?!?!

You were nothing more then a PW lamer when you first got here and frankly...you haven't really improved much either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk Bitch
So yeah, I had a reason for that statement.
I understand...I would be in a little pissy girl mood too if I just got done taking it in the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary Tough Guy :rolleyes:
Now get the fuck out of my face, Xero.
Uhm...excuse me?! If I am in your face then its your OWN damn fault. Don't like what I say...don't read it.

Quote:
You fucking prick.
Thanks for noticing
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by #29
Theres a few things here that I don't think there is a reason for.

My suggestion is to drop it.

Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

ummm well, We Miss you DC...hurry back.

When he does get back you can all lie and tell him there was a happy thread for him...

Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
ummm well, We Miss you DC...hurry back.

When he does get back you can all lie and tell him there was a happy thread for him...
I do miss DC

If Alex would've keep his cocksucker shut it would've been a happy thread too.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Sam, he insulted me 3 times in one sentence (see: shut the fuck up, little cunt, disrespectful). It was hard not to fight back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
Theres a few things here that I don't think there is a reason for.

My suggestion is to drop it.
Yeah, I'm not gonna let this guy get under my skin anymore.

- Jadakiss
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by #29
Sam, he insulted me 3 times in one sentence (see: shut the fuck up, little cunt, disrespectful). It was hard not to fight back.
But he ended it all with . That shows that he was just messing with you.