ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Beantown Faggot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 May 2005, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Beantown Faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Faggot
First of all, I'd like to get this through your thick head: I'm not gay, and I'm not a faggot.

And even if I was, you making fun of me for "being a faggot" is fucking retarded. That's like making fun of a woman for being a woman. They can't help what they were born as. Gay people can't help who they are attracted to... so please, keep making fun of them every chance you get. Please, keep proving how ignorant you are.

I mean, even claiming that I'm "acting like a faggot" would be okay. But that post is just dumb. And the fact that you automatically assumed I'm gay because I know a few things about Sam's dick is dumb. I realize that being a prejudiced loser is nothing new for you, and you probably won't change. But until you do, you're a fucking moron in my book.
I never accused you of being gay you dumbfuck. And now you start this shit with me? What I specifically said is that "just because your name is faggot doesn't mean you have to be one". In otherwords well... you don't have to be one. I never said you are a faggot. And second, if you don't want to be called a faggot then stop talking about Sam's dick because not one person gives a shit about his dick. No one here, not even Sin wants to suck it. Third, I'm not prejudice. I believe gay people have the right to marry and be together. However, I am still entitled to my own opinion as a human being and I believe that homosexual sex is disgusting. Am I going to act like a bad person to homosexuals because of it though? No. So shut the fuck up because you're being ignorant for judging me by one post

Hell I really don't care if you want to argue or not. Online arguing is a waste of time. I made my response to your arguement. I'm out.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2005, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Don't understand why anyone would want to be known as a Faggot unless they were, in actuality, a homosexual.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2005, 10:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
I never accused you of being gay you dumbfuck. And now you start this shit with me? What I specifically said is that "just because your name is faggot doesn't mean you have to be one". In otherwords well... you don't have to be one. I never said you are a faggot.
Oh, so you just going around telling people "not to be a faggot" because you feel like it? I don't see any reason for you to tell me that, besides if you actually think I'm gay.

Quote:
And second, if you don't want to be called a faggot then stop talking about Sam's dick because not one person gives a shit about his dick. No one here, not even Sin wants to suck it
You're gonna call me a faggot because I talk about Sam's dick? Let me guess, you were the one who constantly made jokes during sexual health class?

And if Sin wants Sam to "leave him alone" (even though Sam barely even messed with him), he has to suck his dick. Period. And if he refuses to, he needs to stop making dumb threads in the WZ.

Quote:
Third, I'm not prejudice. I believe gay people have the right to marry and be together. However, I am still entitled to my own opinion as a human being and I believe that homosexual sex is disgusting. Am I going to act like a bad person to homosexuals because of it though? No. So shut the fuck up because you're being ignorant for judging me by one post
Not only do you think homosexual sex is disgusting... but you think it's disgusting for a male to discuss the *****, and you think it's wrong for me to have the word "faggot" in my username. Sin apparently thinks the same thing, and that makes him seem prejudiced. But really, I think it's just cause he's never even met a gay person, not to mention anyone else that isn't on a computer.

Quote:
Hell I really don't care if you want to argue or not. Online arguing is a waste of time. I made my response to your arguement. I'm out.
Meh, online flaming is what's pointless to me. I called you a few names in my original post, you called me a few names in this post. I'm through with that for now (atleast concerning you).
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2005, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Quote:
And if Sin wants Sam to "leave him alone" (even though Sam barely even messed with him), he has to suck his dick. Period. And if he refuses to, he needs to stop making dumb threads in the WZ.

Where do you get off?...Now I don't like Sin...But on these boards..He's 10 notches above you..You don't tell him to do shit to accomplish anything..I hope you're fucknig around..Because it sounds like you're looking out for Sam's Sex life..which would make you..a faggot.
Old 26 May 2005, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i think you're all faggots

OWNED~!
Old 26 May 2005, 11:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^You'll be saying that after game 7 of the West finals Tri..
Old 26 May 2005, 11:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakk Triylde
i think you're all faggots

OWNED~!
I agree with Zim Trigliceryde....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2005, 12:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Where do you get off?...Now I don't like Sin...But on these boards..He's 10 notches above you..You don't tell him to do shit to accomplish anything..I hope you're fucknig around..Because it sounds like you're looking out for Sam's Sex life..which would make you..a faggot.
Dude, what the hell's wrong? All I did was give him advice on how to end his conflict with Sam.

But I must agree, he is 10 notches above me. He is a MODERATA~!!!, ya know?

- Jadakiss
Old 27 May 2005, 12:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

So you don't want to be called a fag..After telling a man to suck another Males dick twice?...Fag.
Old 27 May 2005, 12:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Quote:
well, you could have thought more positive things for me to do. take some time off, try to find someting that won't meake me mad over nothing. anything would have been a better suggestion than saying i should Suck the dick of a male under the legal age. not very good advice. I know you just meant it to try to tell me i was getting pissed over nothing (which i realize now, and am all over with. Call me a spaz, or whatever, i know i shoulden't care about the happenings of an online message board where the events do nothing to me in reality.) but you could have used a better term.

Old 27 May 2005, 12:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

I admit, telling another guy to suck someone's dick definitley is gay... but if you want to fix a problem, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I never said it was easy, I even wished the dude good luck. But the fact that he ignored my advice and told me to burn in hell proves that he made the thread just to bitch.

- Jadakiss
Old 27 May 2005, 12:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Oh, he's afraid of going to jail.

- Jadakiss
Old 27 May 2005, 12:24 AM   #13 (permalink)

i told you to burn in hell becuase i was in a bad mood then, and wasn't handling things on this board like an adult should. So saying that got me Pissed off in a childish way that made me say that. i'm in much better spirits now though.

Old 27 May 2005, 12:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

So...Sam Owns You now?..So...Anybody with a problem with Sam..Must get the word from you..To Cyber with him?..Now when he told you go to hell the first time..I thought it was uncalled for..but if a relative newb to me..Tells me I got to suck someones dick..and does it twice...Yeah..I'm gonna be a little pissed off..
Old 27 May 2005, 12:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Stop being dick riding faggots.

Thanks.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote