ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Im Not IceShock!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2005, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill
Default Im Not IceShock!!!!

Im new i swear to god. I just want to be able to post on here without everybody saying im asshock
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Eye Smock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Im new i swear to god. I just want to be able to post on here without everybody saying im asshock
Yo YO YO, ICESHOCK is the best poster of all time! I am not the IS either!
Eye Smock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Awe for fucks sake.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Smock
Yo YO YO, ICESHOCK is the best poster of all time! I am not the IS either!
Maybe he's not ICESHOCK but you are definitely some old PW Power Mark bitch....Why don't you shut that hell up and go post on another message board NashGordon....Just give it up.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Eye Smock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Awe for fucks sake.
Who wants to hear the talented Eye Smock (who is not ICESHOCK) RAP?
Eye Smock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

It's him... anyone who doesn't know that has gotta be blind.

He could at least change his posting style a bit.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

Who eye smock or me? Im just confused in a few days ill be ok
Old 16 May 2005, 04:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
It's him... anyone who doesn't know that has gotta be blind.

He could at least change his posting style a bit.
No shit...And if Crazyskill is an alter atleast he's doing a pretty good job of making himself look like a newbie.
Old 16 May 2005, 04:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Im not an alter but w/e. This is really pising me off cut the crap now
Old 16 May 2005, 04:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

err

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Im not an alter but w/e. This is really pising me off cut the crap now
Relax newb if you were an alter you would of probably been banned by now....
Old 16 May 2005, 04:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i apologize. seeing as how you aint the A-Hole.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

FIRESTUN is an unknown quantity at this point

I am blind not deaf
FIRESTUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Ugh.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 04:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRESTUN
I am blind not deaf
You fags don't give up do you..........
Old 16 May 2005, 04:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

FIRESTUN is an unknown quantity at this point

I will reveal the TRUTH; I am the legendary ICESHOCK!
FIRESTUN is offline   Reply With Quote