ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

You know those Nash marks that showed up in CW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2005, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default You know those Nash marks that showed up in CW?

Remember a couple of weeks ago when those nash marks showed up in CW? Then everyone thought they were alters of those PW faggots and they said they weren't? Well look at this PM Iceshock sent Thundercocks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
Do you have any alters here on PWF? Or are all these Nash Marks’s arriving all from PW?
So there you go. Those guys weren't apart of them.

btw...Iceshock and Thundercocks are the biggest faggots. They send love pm's to eachother everyday.
Old 16 May 2005, 10:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

^ not surprised on the Faggot part. And i can't believe there's actual People who Believe this shit besides them.

thanks for the info.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 10:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Bastion Booger is on a distinguished road

At least 3 I know of including me
Bastion Booger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 11:02 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kev123 is on a distinguished road

I knew there's people who believe that stuff (casual fans), but when they actually believe that it's true wrestling because Thundercracker, Cenatista, ICESHOCK/Vengeance, and Nash Gordon say it is and the fact that they actually think this place is a pro-Nash forum really makes me question their intelligence. I respect their opinions, but I really question their reasons for liking them other than they're big and powerful or that they're main eventers. I kind of figured that Nash4Life, BigDaddyDiesel, RKO4EVER, and RKOTRON were in a seperate group because I could barely understand what they said most of the time, while Thundercracker, ICESHOCK, Nash Gordon, and the like are/were at least understandable in what they write.
Kev123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

FIRESTUN is an unknown quantity at this point

There are at least 3 of us, maybe even four!
FIRESTUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 05:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What is CW?? CAW World
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 05:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Van Dam
What is CW?? CAW World
Creative Writing, or as I affectionately call it, See Dub.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 05:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

FIRESTUN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev123
I knew there's people who believe that stuff (casual fans), but when they actually believe that it's true wrestling because Thundercracker, Cenatista, ICESHOCK/Vengeance, and Nash Gordon say it is and the fact that they actually think this place is a pro-Nash forum really makes me question their intelligence. I respect their opinions, but I really question their reasons for liking them other than they're big and powerful or that they're main eventers. I kind of figured that Nash4Life, BigDaddyDiesel, RKO4EVER, and RKOTRON were in a seperate group because I could barely understand what they said most of the time, while Thundercracker, ICESHOCK, Nash Gordon, and the like are/were at least understandable in what they write.
Yea, I have no idea who the guys that showed up in creative writing were! As far as I know they are a forth and fifth addition to the Nash fan group!
FIRESTUN is offline   Reply With Quote