ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Trevelbond is a Bitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2005, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

ICE SHOCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trevelbond is a Bitch

Trevelbond is an old man who wants to feel like he has some sort of authority. He uses this authority to censor and doesn’t let people peacefully debate opinions. I for one am fed up with this Jew slaying (ban happy) mod! So fuck you Archie, I demand you Un-IPBan me immediately!
ICE SHOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

You don't get it do you? Trev does have authority. being an admin means automatically that you have the authority to Use your abilities to Gid rid of or to Punish unruly posters. Call it Nazi-esque or whatever. but that term should mean you. you already stated a hatred for the jewish.

and a "fire eddie" Thread Does not have the term "peaceful debate" on it.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Bye.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 05:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

FALL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Bye.
You just proved his point! You are the reincarnation you are purging intelligent and good posters just to censor! ...and the rest of the forum is being fed Benoit propaganda!
FALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 05:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALL
You just proved his point! You are the reincarnation you are purging intelligent and good posters just to censor! ...and the rest of the forum is being fed Benoit propaganda!
Really, where?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 05:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Back again ICESHOCK. You're Like a Damn Disease. Realize it, You LOST. You ain't getting your account back. and you're ban bound every time you make an alter.

Old 14 May 2005, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

FALL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Back again ICESHOCK. You're Like a Damn Disease. Realize it, You LOST. You ain't getting your account back. and you're ban bound every time you make an alter.
Alright I will unmask I AM ICESHCOK!
FALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 06:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
REALLY?

OMFG TEH HORRAWR 0_o~!

Do you think we're that fuckin' dumb?

Since we're all Nazi's for banning your retarded ass... Heil Trev!
Old 14 May 2005, 06:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
ZOINKS! like it was hard to guess it wasn't you. if you had dissapeared for about more than one day it could have been more of a shocker.

I know this whole thing is really none of my business, but i can't help but laugh Just.....a...little everytime you get your ass banned.

Old 14 May 2005, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

One more account and I delete all of them.
Old 14 May 2005, 08:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
One more account and I delete all of them.
So... unless someone gives me good reason, I'm deleting all of the accounts.
Old 14 May 2005, 09:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

I'm not gonna complain on it. But you know he's just gonna keep this up till he either dies, or........... you know, get his fingers cut off in a gruesome accident.

Old 15 May 2005, 01:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Where's Ted Kazinski when you need him?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 May 2005, 09:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
I'm not gonna complain on it. But you know he's just gonna keep this up till he either dies, or........... you know, get his fingers cut off in a gruesome accident.

Grabs a knife and runs to Ice Shit's house.
Old 15 May 2005, 12:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

lol

Someday, when I'm as old as Trev, I hope to be a Nazi too

CK is offline   Reply With Quote