ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

We want Vengeance/ICESHOCK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 May 2005, 08:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

DeathPact is on a distinguished road
Default We want Vengeance/ICESHOCK

Ever since the Injustice, the unnecessary and harsh banning of ICESHOCK/Vengeance there has been nothing but chaos on the forum. I have received E-Mailís from many people pleading for my return. People are beginning to realize that this forum is a lot like Nazi Germany, if you simply speak out against the forum (govt.) you get banned (lynched). Most people are sick of living in fear, and want ICESHOCK the greatest poster of all time to return. If the poll is in favor of Yes you must remove ICESHOCK form the IP ban list!

Note:
Add a poll!
DeathPact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 08:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

How....incredibly....pathetic.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 09:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathPact
Ever since the Injustice, the unnecessary and harsh banning of ICESHOCK/Vengeance there has been nothing but chaos on the forum. I have received E-Mailís from many people pleading for my return. People are beginning to realize that this forum is a lot like Nazi Germany, if you simply speak out against the forum (govt.) you get banned (lynched). Most people are sick of living in fear, and want ICESHOCK the greatest poster of all time to return. If the poll is in favor of Yes you must remove ICESHOCK form the IP ban list!

Note:
Add a poll!
Fuck you douchebag!

I love how he asks the people who had parts in banning that fucktard to add a poll. Heh, it's a little ironic.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 09:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Fuck you douchebag!

I love how he asks the people who had parts in banning that fucktard to add a poll. Heh, it's a little ironic.
Not ironic...just incredibly lame.
Old 13 May 2005, 09:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Nash Gordon Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

He has my support in this and others too!
Nash Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 09:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Gordon
Yes...others...like your 3 or 4 alters.
Old 13 May 2005, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Yeah, but you don't matter. So nobody gives a flying shit.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 10:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
King of the Carnival

Heath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Heath_Kirchart

Quote:
People are beginning to realize that this forum is a lot like Nazi Germany, if you simply speak out against the forum (govt.) you get banned (lynched).
hey why don't you take his place and make the same topic over and over and over and over again.
Old 13 May 2005, 11:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Allow me to point out something

Quote:

Note:
Add a poll!
Nice try Iceshit. I'm amazed that you were able to find a public library so you could use their computer. I thought morons like you had a phobia to books.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 11:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Hypno toad
Allow me to point out something

Nice try Iceshit. I'm amazed that you were able to find a public library so you could use their computer. I thought morons like you had a phobia to books.

I'm amazed that someone would be pathetic enough to walk down to the library to post because they got their home IP banned. Shit man...even when I was a huge nerd with no life I didn't do lame shit like this.

Fucking kids...
Old 13 May 2005, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

DeathPact is on a distinguished road

Quote:
As you can see MODS I have support, now un-IP Ban me!
DeathPact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 12:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
As you can see MODS I have support, now un-IP Ban me!
Iceshit go suck Nash's cock for all we care. You have support from a poster who's probably next on the chopping block since he's as retarded as you are. As for the "lots" of e-mail you've recieed I didn't knew inflateable dolls could type.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 01:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Nah, i'm sitting back and witing the minutes till Trev Rebans you, and any alter you attempt to do you Fucktard.

and nash Gordon, your opinion on this does not affect us at all.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 02:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Cenatista is an unknown quantity at this point

Fuck all you pathetic losers! ICESHOCK is the best thing to happen to these boards since sikk left.
Cenatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2005, 02:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Cenatista is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycl0ps
I'm amazed that someone would be pathetic enough to walk down to the library to post because they got their home IP banned. Shit man...even when I was a huge nerd with no life I didn't do lame shit like this.

Fucking kids...
You dont need to leave your home...asswipe. I laugh at those idiot simpleton mods who think ip banning can stop me. I can get around any fucking ban those assholes devise.

Last edited by Cenatista; 13 May 2005 at 02:08 PM.
Cenatista is offline   Reply With Quote