ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I guess this is my weeks notice. Thats right im leaving.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 May 2005, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK
Default I guess this is my weeks notice. Thats right im leaving.

Well since i finally realized this is a total waste of my life and that there are people on here who really have no life I finally woke up and decided to get one.

first off the person i hate the most The_One ok I know you have your stupid spelling fetish problem with me, but seriously you gotta get over it man. You gotta stop fucking around with this stupid random bull shit and picking shit with people for the dumbest reasons, I mean nothing you say offends me because its coming from a guy that beats off to Triple H while listening to 3 Doors Down. Get a fucking life and a new hobbie cause yorus suck. Yes i spelt yours worng and taht to haha Bitch C'mon ban me mother fucker.

Next trev. You use your power to much. Your a fucking power hungry peice of shit that cant get anything for a girl and takes it out on people because your a low life Peice of shit. Yeah i said it. You can ban me to Chico. Good luck getting through life man, cause you call me gay but im the one getting the pussy unlike you in a few years when you realize you cant get any and go for the Dick cause your gonna realize that your really the one that is . Yeah i said it you fucking peice of worthless shit.

You all drove Alli away for a period and you stupid fuckers all banned Sikk.

And Sin no matter what people say your still the best poster here.

Gdawg and Carlito=Future

Highlight your just dumb.

Monica and pyxl you are the best graphics people ive seen on any fourm site.

Sweet and DC you two equal God in my book.

For all you that hate me FUCK YOU!!!!!!

For all you that liked me sorry im leaving but this is just wasting my life to no point at all that its pethetic kinda like the two assholes who wanted me banned.

Peace out a fuck you all. (except the cool people I liked)

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2005, 10:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Who is this guy??? He has 1000 post and I never noticted him once.
Old 11 May 2005, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

I was also known as Phylis Sexay And Christian.

The War
Old 11 May 2005, 10:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
I was also known as Phylis Sexay And Christian.
Still don't know you.
Old 11 May 2005, 10:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

My point is made lol haha.

The War
Old 11 May 2005, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Sexay
Next trev. You use your power to much. Your a fucking power hungry peice of shit that cant get anything for a girl and takes it out on people because your a low life Peice of shit. Yeah i said it. You can ban me to Chico. Good luck getting through life man, cause you call me gay but im the one getting the pussy unlike you in a few years when you realize you cant get any and go for the Dick cause your gonna realize that your really the one that is . Yeah i said it you fucking peice of worthless shit.

LMFAO... Lets break this down... shall we?

Quote:
Next trev. You use your power to much. Your a fucking power hungry peice of shit
So you'd rather I not do my job here? You're quite the pip, ain't ya? A real pip. Also, how the fuck can I be power hungry?

I'm a fucking admin, moron. I'd only have more power if I bought the site from Kevin -- I ain't buying and he ain't selling.

Quote:
cant get anything for a girl and takes it out on people because your a low life Peice of shit.
Right.... and a guy that comes on a forum calling him self "Mr. Sexay" or "Philistine_Suxor" or whatever it is this week isn't just begging for attention.

Seriously... could it get any more pathetic than a guy with the unmitigated gall to call himself "Mr. Sexay" on a fucking internet forum calling my sex life into question?

I think not.

Quote:
Yeah i said it.
You said it... you suuuuure done said it.

I'm wounded, I swear.

Quote:
You can ban me to Chico.
Why? You didn't do anything... I only ban people who are fuckin' morons...

Well, that is you. But you still didn't do anything. Where do you people get this shit?

God forbid I be vigilant.

Quote:
Good luck getting through life man
Well thank you.

Quote:
cause you call me gay but im the one getting the pussy unlike you in a few years when you realize you cant get any and go for the Dick cause your gonna realize that your really the one that is .
Oh.... nevermind the above comment.

Generally speaking, whenever someone finds it nessecarry to talk about all the pussy their getting... they're full of crap. Chock full. Also, I'm going to once again go back to the name issue... its just that stupid. Lets look it up:

Quote:
"Phyllis_Sexay" n.

An attention whoring internet poster from Wisconsin (the fattest state in the union) that spends the majority of their free time fapping, touching himself at night, jerking off, going to see rosey palm and her five daughters, meeting the bishop, bashing the bishop, choking the chicken, pounding his pud, playing pocket pool, stroking it, wanking, jacking off, pulling off, beating his meat, whacking off, and spanking the monkey.

Due to the questionable anatomy of this poster, we must also include: jilling off,flicking the bean, petting the kitty, flicking the bic, polishing the pearl, and feeding the horse.
Enlightening.

Do me a favor -- Don't question my abilities in the sack over the internet. Especially when you're a teenage punk from the midwest.

I also never called you gay, I called you Philistine_Suxor.

Quote:
Yeah i said it you fucking peice of worthless shit.
Did he jus' say dat?

I do believe he done said it!!

He gone and said it now~!

Quote:
And?

Goddamn... your argument holds as much water as a swimming pool made out of imported swiss.

Have fun leaving.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2005, 10:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Forgot to note:

Quote:
For all you that liked me sorry im leaving but this is just wasting my life to no point at all that its pethetic kinda like the two assholes who wanted me banned.
I've never had any intention of banning you, and if either of us wanted to we could have at any time. That's just how authoritarian and abusive we are here... we make you think we want you banned, then do nothing.

Devious, ain't we.
Old 12 May 2005, 06:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The only thing I'll miss about you and your gay name is your stacy banner.
Old 12 May 2005, 07:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Is Wisconsin really the fattest state in the union? Well, i'll be damned. Ya learn something new every day. I gotta get out of this state.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2005, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Is Wisconsin really the fattest state in the union? Well, i'll be damned. Ya learn something new every day. I gotta get out of this state.
I honestly think it's Texas or something... but Wisconsin sounds like it.

The name itself screams fat.
Old 12 May 2005, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Well, we lead in childhood obesity.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2005, 05:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Kinda of shitty that He's gone. i didn't mind him. hell, he praised me. so i owe him that.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2005, 06:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev
I honestly think it's Texas or something... but Wisconsin sounds like it.

The name itself screams fat.
I live in Texas. I also got my measurements the other day:

5'5" and 105lbs

Kinda ironic, huh?

BTW, great job on tearing up Pedophile_Sexay. He was always nice to me, but I never saw a reason for him to get all prissy with you. Pedophile, I'd actually prefer that you'd stay, but if you insist on leaving, go ahead. Just do one favor for me while you're out in the real world: find out what a "comma" is.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2005, 07:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Faggot
I live in Texas. I also got my measurements the other day:

5'5" and 105lbs

Kinda ironic, huh?

BTW, great job on tearing up Pedophile_Sexay. He was always nice to me, but I never saw a reason for him to get all prissy with you. Pedophile, I'd actually prefer that you'd stay, but if you insist on leaving, go ahead. Just do one favor for me while you're out in the real world: find out what a "comma" is.
Philistine can't hear you... he's too busy plowing supermodels -- or whatever he wants you to believe now.

But yeah... I dunno what I did to him... I guess he's just a total bitch.

Also... did a little research... Alabama is home of the fatties.

Lastly... you're only fifteen... give it time.
Old 12 May 2005, 07:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I was once a Teenager from the midwest.....damn you for using that as an insult.

And I can think of 3 words that make Wisconsin one of the best states in this fine land

Green

Bay

Packers

CK is offline   Reply With Quote