ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Yo... Jack Johnson/Masterpiece/Serj... come here...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2005, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Yo... Jack Johnson/Masterpiece/Serj... come here...

I thought everyone might want to see your little PM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie
I don't know what the fuck i did to you, but you're little 14 year-old pre-pubert shaved ass highly gets on my nerves.

Yes, i do have the balls to write you this using a private message, unlike others... Tell me what the fuck i did to you and you'll be able to have a decent answer from me in the future.

You know what? I know little kids such as yourself because i'm working with kids. Yes, i do. The picture of you is simple and clear: usually, you're going to bed, night after night, wondering why life is so hard for somebody as fragile as you. Then, you come on the forum, chat a little about how you're life is "miserable" while you don't have to pay bills, buy food or take care of you're home. You're trying to give yourself some power on some posts, jumping on the new kid in town, which is something that, you think, makes others laugh.

You're pretentious mind makes me puke. But hey, you're still young and still have A LOT to learn, don't you? Oh no, true...You're the MASTER OF THIS FORUM! Yoo-hipedee-hoo! You're in the know of everything, don't you?

You surely have some cash for emergencies, don't you?...Oh no, true...You have nothing to pay except you're little candies at the "little shop" at the corner of you're street...Well, if you do, note this: tomorrow, 1pm, buying a new brain. Be sure to put on you're helmet while you're riding you're cycle, kid.

Answer if you have the will.
So, is that a threat? Are you going to kill me or something while I'm riding my bike home at around 1? Because you know I do. You're a funny guy though.

Someone's a little mad that a 14-year-old is better than them. Trust me, I'd be pretty pissed off if I was french too. I wish your post made sense, honestly. You said "jumping on the new kid"... but who's new around here... not you... are you? Nah... you're not from Toronto either... are you? What's sad is that you had to make a new account so people would like you, but still they don't. Go make another alter, commie.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 09:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Aww yeah. Dude, he made a different account just so he wouldn't have to use the Cena banner. What a little bitch. Bet welcher. Leave!
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Jack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster ever

Oh...How bad? I guess i'll have to leave ya rednecks...Hey Sam, you're really...really...REALLY just a kid...No, but hey...REALLY. I mean, you'll be proud, tonight, sucking you're thumb in you're bed?...You'll think about how life is dissapointing for a simple mind like you?...A pre-pubert...A green human...A little shaved-ass punk...You're 14 and you're acting like a thug...Dissapointing? Nearly. But hey, it's been great to tell you how much you americans are selfish egos...Yup, it's been absolutely great.

Pricks. Go all outside, play hide and fuck yourself.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Jack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster ever

Oh, and one thing...If you use "commie" as an insult, get rid of this "Rage Against the Machine" banner...You're 14 year-old selfish mind didn't understand they are the greatest commies of America...HEP!...

Prick. Did i say it? Prick.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Johnson
Oh...How bad? I guess i'll have to leave ya rednecks...Hey Sam, you're really...really...REALLY just a kid...No, but hey...REALLY. I mean, you'll be proud, tonight, sucking you're thumb in you're bed?...You'll think about how life is dissapointing for a simple mind like you?...A pre-pubert...A green human...A little shaved-ass punk...You're 14 and you're acting like a thug...Dissapointing? Nearly. But hey, it's been great to tell you how much you americans are selfish egos...Yup, it's been absolutely great.

What's real sad is that you cry everytime I make fun of you. By you crying and sending me that PM, it proves that I have, in fact, accomplished what I set out to do... and it only builds my ego. All I wanted to do was piss you off. Here you are crying, I win.

And I like Rage's music... bite me.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
But hey, it's been great to tell you how much you americans are selfish egos...Yup, it's been absolutely great.

Excuse me! You don't know me....I take much offense to such an ignorant comment. I didn't think you were all that bad until this. I'm sorry I don't like fights but this just gets on my nerves.

Last edited by Mrs. Sabbah; 26 Apr 2005 at 10:15 PM.
Old 26 Apr 2005, 10:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yo Serj, you know i got no probs with you, but Hell, this WHole alter thing Caught me off guard man.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2005, 01:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroku
yo Serj, you know i got no probs with you, but Hell, this WHole alter thing Caught me off guard man.
Really?

I thought it was pretty obvious. Painfully so.

Should I post the PM he sent me?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2005, 01:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Or the PM you sent me?
Old 27 Apr 2005, 05:13 AM   #10 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Go ahead, i Honestly had no clue.

Old 27 Apr 2005, 10:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I'll second that, post em.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2005, 12:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

All of you should post the PM's....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2005, 12:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Rebel
And no...I didn't find out from Trev. I knew already the first day. I guess you slipped up and used the same computer with your REAL account. Good going dumbass.

Now I don't like being played you little faggot. And I don't like you playing other people as well. Its wrong.

And don't be a goddamn pussy and wasting my time by reporting post in warzone you useless son of a bitch.
Now this is what he said:

Quote:

Aaawww... Well, it was a matter of time before you get it. Let me explain why i use an alter. First, i wanted a new debut. I said and made things that people didn't need to hear, even if i'm assuming these words completly. Yes, i played you. Why? To get you're respect, from both you and Trev.

I'm just dissapointed that our relationship turned that way. I wanted to re-fresh things up and get rid of my reputation. Of course, now that you know, nothing will change. I knew that my IP would tell you everything, but hey, at least i tried.

You want the complete truth? Here is it: my name is Jérôme Boucher, i lived in Montreal for the first 16 years of my life, and i'm now residing in Toronto. Once a month, i'm going back to Quebec City to compete in EWR, the place where i learned how to wrestle. Of course, you can see that my IP is from Toronto, so you know i'm telling the truth. Why did i say i lived in Montreal? Probably cause i miss the place and want to go back there. Simple as that. I'm just too proud to be a quebecer to say i'm ontarian, now...It's just not working with me.

You know everything, now. If you don't reply this, i will assume you don't want any other word from me, anymore. But i'll ask you one thing in exchange: keep the secret, if it's one. I just don't want another general blow-out...Of course, you can create one if you want to, specially if you want to piss me off, something i'm sure you're hellbent on doing...Anyway, the ball's in you're camp, now.

Reply if i'm not "wasting you're time" and sorry, i didn't know i was creating you trouble by reporting.

Jerome.
Old 27 Apr 2005, 12:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

Ah, i see. thanks for posting that Reb.

Old 27 Apr 2005, 03:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:

First of all let me just take the time to say that your insults are sad as hell.

Second of all, don't ever call me, or any other American a redneck, unless you know them, and you can tell that they are.

Also, don't go saying all 275 MILLION Americans are selfish, just because you don't like Sam. That makes no sence, because not every American is a selfish, ignorant dumbass. You don't see me saying that every Canadian is a retarted fuck that worships a country that they arn't even a part of anymore, just because I don't like you.

So anyway, have a nice life starting e-arguments with people on the net.

Last edited by Spear; 27 Apr 2005 at 03:34 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote