ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Message from Shooter.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Shooter! is on a distinguished road
Default Message from Shooter.

Yeah yall fuckers thought you had seen the last of me huh? Well here I am fucker! Trev you are a complete asshole for IP'ing me. It was a bitch ass move to get rid of me and guess what? New computor fucktard! I got a lot of friends so don't think I won't register there too! I am gonna haunt your dreams for the longest time when you ban me again! That's right, I am BEGGING you to ban me to show how much of a coward you really are! C'mon, I know that you aren't man enough to face me man to man without any banning powers! C'mon over to LND fucker! Maybe after I'm done getting banned here we can have a little flame war eh? Oh well, in summary Trev you are a fag, Sam is a traitor, Igloo is Stick's bitch and you can all suck my mother fucking dick!
Shooter! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

AHHHH

Hi Shoota.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

eh, shooter returning isn't as bad as those 3 fuckers in wwe.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter!
Yeah yall fuckers thought you had seen the last of me huh? Well here I am fucker! Trev you are a complete asshole for IP'ing me. It was a bitch ass move to get rid of me and guess what? New computor fucktard! I got a lot of friends so don't think I won't register there too! I am gonna haunt your dreams for the longest time when you ban me again! That's right, I am BEGGING you to ban me to show how much of a coward you really are! C'mon, I know that you aren't man enough to face me man to man without any banning powers! C'mon over to LND fucker! Maybe after I'm done getting banned here we can have a little flame war eh? Oh well, in summary Trev you are a fag, Sam is a traitor, Igloo is Stick's bitch and you can all suck my mother fucking dick!
I highly doubt you have a lot of friends when your fun consists of making new email accounts and pissing people off at wrestling board
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Wow...look ma...it's the biggest loser in the world...he went and got another computer just to come back here and get IP banned again. Have fun never getting laid in your life, bitch.

Oh yeah, and who the fuck do you think you're kidding, coming in here saying you have friends?? We're not buying any of that hogwash, bitchass.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 08:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Oh yeah, and who the fuck do you think you're kidding, coming in here saying you have friends?? We're not buying any of that hogwash, bitchass.

Late.
He has only two friends. His left and right hand. They are the only ones who know how to please him and make him happy.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 09:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

^^

I'd say more, but your av...is......pretty.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 15 Apr 2005, 11:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

We can take care of as many IP's as you can find.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten SIN
eh, shooter returning isn't as bad as those 3 fuckers in wwe.
Hell yeah!!

Trev needs to unban Shooter so he can come back an run those PW dickheads out of here...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 03:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

No...he doesn't.

Late.

Old 15 Apr 2005, 03:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnybones

Trev needs to unban Shooter so he can come back an run those PW dickheads out of here...
Yes...Shooter the saviour.

Dumbass.

We don't need shooter to run anyone out of here. I can run anyone I feel like out of here. We don't need some crippled kid to do that.
Old 15 Apr 2005, 03:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Yes...Shooter the saviour.

Dumbass.

We don't need shooter to run anyone out of here. I can run anyone I feel like out of here. We don't need some crippled kid to do that.
I thought Joe Sun was the cripple???
Old 15 Apr 2005, 06:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^Prolly meant mentally crippled.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2005, 06:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
^Prolly meant mentally crippled.
Well, then I would probably fall under that category also...
Old 15 Apr 2005, 06:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Energon junkie

Thundercracker Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Just admit it .....yall love Shredder.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote