ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

PW mod kingoftheworld

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
ICESHOCK

Exclamation PW mod kingoftheworld

They have modís over at pw(especially kingoftheworld) that are worse than Hitler! All you have to do is speak out against the public and they will lynch (ban) you! What I did was simply create a thread peacefully debating, and proving how Batista is better than Benoit through fact. But I donít get any praise, in fact the entire forum flames me and then I ultimately get banned by the cunt kingoftheworld!

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...d=1#post117781

Last edited by ICESHOCK; 12 Apr 2005 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Energon junkie

Thundercracker Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

It seems like those pricks already deleted it.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Nash Gordon Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

The mods do nothing to stop the flaming from other posters, especially that little faggot BenoitMark who should have been banned long ago.
Nash Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Energon junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICESHOCK
They have modís over at pw(especially kingoftheworld) that are worse than Hitler! All you have to do is speak out against the public and they will lynch (ban) you! What I did was simply create a thread peacefully debating, and proving how Batista is better than Benoit through fact. But I donít get any praise, in fact the entire forum flames me and then I ultimately get banned by the cunt kingoftheworld!

http://forums.prowrestling.com/show...ed=1#post117781
Did you see the thread I made about amanda being a pice of shit? It lasted about 30mins. That Afterglow faggot has to be the biggest dicksucker over their.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

first off, why should i give a fuck about what goes on at PW? second off, I woulden't be surprised if you guys got banned. Lemme guess, several "vanilla Midget" threads get dieleted?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Energon junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Gordon
The mods do nothing to stop the flaming from other posters, especially that little faggot BenoitMark who should have been banned long ago.
That spamming cunt is always accusing people who dont agree with his warped views of flamebaiting...which the hypocritcal fuck is always doing to other posters.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Energon junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammed HasSIN
first off, why should i give a fuck about what goes on at PW? second off, I woulden't be surprised if you guys got banned. Lemme guess, several "vanilla Midget" threads get dieleted?
Anyone who criticsizes Benoit witout even using the VM word....those assholes want banned.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

jeez, sounds like the Nazi Nation. Not Like PWF huh?

Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

No one cares.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

PW.... Home of Pirates, Drunks and Whores.....

Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!ô

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

PW sucks folks.

Your link is bad BTW... also... you COULDN'T prove that Batista is better than Benoit. Sorry.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 05:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

You know what I say...I say lets make a bunch of bullshit names over at pw...and flood the forums with threads that mean absolutly nothing....like they did here.

Last edited by Spear; 12 Apr 2005 at 06:00 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Apr 2005, 06:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
ICESHOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
PW sucks folks.

Your link is bad BTW... also... you COULDN'T prove that Batista is better than Benoit. Sorry.
Trust me I have proof

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showt...d=1#post117781 heres the real link
Old 12 Apr 2005, 06:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Actually you know what....I'm going to make a sirious name at PW, and see how long it takes me to get banned.
Old 12 Apr 2005, 06:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
ICESHOCK

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Shredder
Did you see the thread I made about amanda being a pice of shit? It lasted about 30mins. That Afterglow faggot has to be the biggest dicksucker over their.
Damn I fucking hate afterglow, he is a nigger too. Created one of my many racist threads and he wigged out.