ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hey dickheads....Why don't you flame me in here??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2005, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Hey dickheads....Why don't you flame me in here??

A few PWF posters have been talking shit to me in the OT and MOTM forums....Why don't some of you pricks come in here and we can have it out man to man?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2005, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Are you referring to me?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2005, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceauxsell
Are you referring to me?
No I saw you reply so we are cool.....I have just been getting flamed left & right and it's drving me nuts.
Old 29 Mar 2005, 03:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Mr Glue has a problem with me though but I bet he is too much of a pussy to call me out in here!!!
Old 29 Mar 2005, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Comic
Mr Glue has a problem with me though but I bet he is too much of a pussy to call me out in here!!!
Ehhh, I wasn't flaming you...I was just poking holes in your questionable logic. You were flaming back. I really have no problem, it's your right to be stupid...just like it's my right to point out the flaws in your point of view...I was trying to encourage you to get your own opinion, I asked a simple question as to how you came across that opinion and you came crying in here.

I've got to go to work...gotta be there by 5:30 EST. Go ahead...work on your standup routine while I'm gone. I'll see if there's anything worth responding to here in WZ tomorrow. In the meantime...why don't ya get back to OT and answer the question??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Mar 2005, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Ehhh, I wasn't flaming you...I was just poking holes in your questionable logic. You were flaming back. I really have no problem, it's your right to be stupid...just like it's my right to point out the flaws in your point of view...I was trying to encourage you to get your own opinion, I asked a simple question as to how you came across that opinion and you came crying in here.

I've got to go to work...gotta be there by 5:30 EST. Go ahead...work on your standup routine while I'm gone. I'll see if there's anything worth responding to here in WZ tomorrow. In the meantime...why don't ya get back to OT and answer the question??

Late.
Dude you really need to get over yourself....
Old 31 Mar 2005, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I know of 2 pussys that have don't have the balls to call me out in here now.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 02:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Cry, cry, cry...all you do is fucking misspell your way through your brain-dead posts (Terri Schiavo had a higher EEG rating than you do...shit, she probably still does) and then cry about it when you get smacked around. And I love it how you cry by saying that "other people" cry.

You need to deal with it, like I said. Stop being a fucking baby, grow some pubes, take your balls out of your mother's purse...something, anything...little bitch.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 02:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Cry, cry, cry...all you do is fucking misspell your way through your brain-dead posts (Terri Schiavo had a higher EEG rating than you do...shit, she probably still does) and then cry about it when you get smacked around. And I love it how you cry by saying that "other people" cry.

You need to deal with it, like I said. Stop being a fucking baby, grow some pubes, take your balls out of your mother's purse...something, anything...little bitch.

Late.
Dude the way you post you act like you are the greatest mind to ever grace the presence of PWF....Wake up you ain't shit.....Get off your high horse and stop acting like you are better than eveybody else.
Old 31 Mar 2005, 03:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Again, I say...no...I won't. Fucking deal with it stalker-boy. I'd add more but right now you're trolling for every other post I've made to go behind it with some bitchass comment. If you really wanted me in here, you'd have stayed here instead of going into threads that have nothing to do with you and posting behind me about posts that have nothing to do with you.

You are a very bad loser...stop stalking me...I'm going to get some dinner...just in case you're wondering, stalker-boy. Try not to follow me to the deli.

Late.

Old 31 Mar 2005, 03:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Again, I say...no...I won't. Fucking deal with it stalker-boy. I'd add more but right now you're trolling for every other post I've made to go behind it with some bitchass comment. If you really wanted me in here, you'd have stayed here instead of going into threads that have nothing to do with you and posting behind me about posts that have nothing to do with you.

You are a very bad loser...stop stalking me...I'm going to get some dinner...just in case you're wondering, stalker-boy. Try not to follow me to the deli.

Late.
Make sure you talk that way to the deli guy so he can spit in your food....
Old 31 Mar 2005, 03:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The deli guy is smarter than you. Shit...the pickles on my sub are...oh, fuck it. My time is valuable...you're wasting it right now. Just shut the fuck up. Party at my house when you die.

Late.

Old 31 Mar 2005, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
The deli guy is smarter than you. Shit...the pickles on my sub are...oh, fuck it. My time is valuable...you're wasting it right now. Just shut the fuck up. Party at my house when you die.

Late.
I would hope people would party if I had an untimely death.....
Old 31 Mar 2005, 08:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Comic
I would hope people would party if I had an untimely death.....
I'd piss on your headstone
Old 01 Apr 2005, 01:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I'd piss on your headstone
Why not just shit??