ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Here's a question.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2005, 01:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Vince McDick is on a distinguished road
Default Here's a question.....

Which mod has the biggest dick? It's not Sam, he comes up short in both the bedroom and also comes up short on a life. Moderating on a forum is something someone who has never had a girlfriend and spends his friday and saturday nights watching wrestling videos of their favourite superstar has to resort to.

I am sorry but you should go and get a real job which doesn't involve sitting infront of a computer monitor watching people type all day whilst eating deep fried foods, putting on the pounds and then pretending you have people that care about you in an online community because quiet frankly, even the most fucked up of people can be appreciated here and you are a prime example Sam.

I bet you also play warhammer or watch anime, would I be correct? That's what you do when ever your internet connection is down. You call it a hobby but its what you do for exercise and your internet connection doesn't go down very often does it?

Last edited by Vince McDick; 26 Mar 2005 at 03:18 PM.
Vince McDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2005, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince McDick
Which mod has the biggest dick? It's not Sam, he comes up short in both the bedroom and also comes up short on a life. Moderating on a forum is something someone who has never had a girlfriend and spends his friday and saturday nights watching wrestling videos of their favourite superstar has to resort to.

I am sorry but you should go and get a real job which doesn't involve sitting infront of a computer monitor watching people type all day whilst eating deep fried foods, putting on the pounds and then pretending you have people that care about you in an online community because quiet frankly, even the most fucked up of people can be appreciated here and you are a prime example nitemare.

I bet you also play warhammer or watch anime, would I be correct? That's what you do when ever your internet connection is down. You call it a hobby but its what you do for exercise and your internet connection doesn't go down very often does it?

It's not Sam, he comes up short in both the bedroom and also comes up short on a life.

Old 26 Mar 2005, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
If ya ssmeeelllaaahhh!!!

The Crock is on a distinguished road

Everyone knows that all mods have a small *****..hence the reason they are mods..some 'small' revenge for their humble tools..just ask exo..he can confirm this

Last edited by The Crock; 26 Mar 2005 at 06:37 PM.
The Crock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2005, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

No Comment...
Old 26 Mar 2005, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock
Everyone knows that all mods have a small *****..hence the reason they are mods..some 'small' revenge for their humble tools..just ask exo..he can confirm this
you my freind reek of moditude... just think one day you might be able to call yourself retard world champion of mods.....

wait noo..... that titles already taken by someone.. name unknown....
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2005, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I have a very small ***** and I am still a virgin who never leaves the house and has never known the pleasure of a woman. Maybe someday Ill accomplish my goal of creating a woman like in that movie weird science and then when I cant even get laid by her Ill shoot myself in the head while watchin DragonBall Z and eating Onion Rings.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Funny thing is this guy attacked Sam and Sam has been on vacation for about a week now.
Old 26 Mar 2005, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
I have a very small ***** and I am still a virgin who never leaves the house and has never known the pleasure of a woman. Maybe someday Ill accomplish my goal of creating a woman like in that movie weird science and then when I cant even get laid by her Ill shoot myself in the head while watchin DragonBall Z and eating Onion Rings.
this is so going in my sig...
Old 26 Mar 2005, 10:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil kermit
this is so going in my sig...
Heh heh
Old 27 Mar 2005, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Wow... so many faults in your post.

First of all, my ***** is larger than any poster here. Second, I don't watch wrestling... I haven't watched wrestling since around WMXIX.

I don't spend my Fridays and Saturdays here. Most of the time I'm out with friends. Sometimes I decide to stay home because I'm tired.

And I don't have a real job because I'm 14. I don't know about you... but I haven't seen any 14 year old recording engineers or architects.

I've never heard of warhammer and I think anime is gay as fuck. I don't even play video games that often... the only ones I play are Madden and GTA anyway.

You're pretty dumb. Not a problem though.
Old 27 Mar 2005, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
shot in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
Wow... so many faults in your post.

First of all, my ***** is larger than any poster here. Second, I don't watch wrestling... I haven't watched wrestling since around WMXIX.

I don't spend my Fridays and Saturdays here. Most of the time I'm out with friends. Sometimes I decide to stay home because I'm tired.

And I don't have a real job because I'm 14. I don't know about you... but I haven't seen any 14 year old recording engineers or architects.

I've never heard of warhammer and I think anime is gay as fuck. I don't even play video games that often... the only ones I play are Madden and GTA anyway.

You're pretty dumb. Not a problem though.

sam isn't yer ***** smaller than jsun's imaginary 12.5?
Old 27 Mar 2005, 02:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil kermit
sam isn't yer ***** smaller than jsun's imaginary 12.5?
It is smaller that 12.5 inches.
Old 27 Mar 2005, 02:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
shot in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hetfield
It is smaller that 12.5 inches.
don't fret once you hit puberty it might grow... then agian if your name is shooter it will actually decrease in size the older you get.
Old 27 Mar 2005, 06:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
If ya ssmeeelllaaahhh!!!

The Crock is on a distinguished road

Sun meant 12.5 centimeters...

..i really feel sorry for Sam now
The Crock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2005, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crock
So that's why they never asked me to be Mod in over 3 years....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote