ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

exo is a flamming faggot

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2005, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
If ya ssmeeelllaaahhh!!!

The Crock is on a distinguished road
naughty exo is a flamming faggot

Yes sir, that means you..why did you ban sikk? go eat your rent boy's pin cock.

Last edited by The Crock; 23 Mar 2005 at 05:39 PM.
The Crock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2005, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I didn't know it was so easy to turn sikk into a sniviling twat.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2005, 11:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

that wasn't me exo....

but if you ban me for nothing agian look out...
get a sense of humor mmkay...
dickwad...
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2005, 11:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I can ban your ass for a plethora of reasons...

I guess you need some butt buddy to come stand up for you...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2005, 12:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

go ahead and ban me you cocksucking queer... i'm not scared of you... get a sense of humor and stop sucking mens *****es.... i know you need semen but this is ridiclous....

please exo ban me.. i'm so scared.... you buttwipe....

i'm gonna love if i get banned for saying something in the warzone too... it will prove how much of a pussy you really are.
Old 24 Mar 2005, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Only bad things happen when you call out a Conservative...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2005, 05:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil kermit
go ahead and ban me you cocksucking queer... i'm not scared of you... get a sense of humor and stop sucking mens *****es.... i know you need semen but this is ridiclous....

please exo ban me.. i'm so scared.... you buttwipe....

i'm gonna love if i get banned for saying something in the warzone too... it will prove how much of a pussy you really are.
You can say whatever you want in WZ, I could give a shit. But when you open your mouth in other parts of the board, then I get to deal with you however I see fit. Posters have been banned 20 times without making half the scene you are. I thought you were tough, but I guess you're just like every other lame faggot who thinks they're entitled to special treatment and can't deal with getting smacked off the board.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2005, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
shot in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
You can say whatever you want in WZ, I could give a shit. But when you open your mouth in other parts of the board, then I get to deal with you however I see fit. Posters have been banned 20 times without making half the scene you are. I thought you were tough, but I guess you're just like every other lame faggot who thinks they're entitled to special treatment and can't deal with getting smacked off the board.
after your done swallowing all that semen you can ban me agian k?
Old 24 Mar 2005, 05:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
If ya ssmeeelllaaahhh!!!

The Crock is on a distinguished road

Dont encourage him..he enjoys a good bukkake...
The Crock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2005, 05:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

you 2 homos hold hands and talk about jizz everywhere you go?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2005, 05:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
shot in the head.

awits a goodback from exo... then realizes to get one i would have to scrape it off his teeth....
Old 24 Mar 2005, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil kermit
awits a goodback from exo...
I like to quote this, just so everyone can see what a dumb fucking illiterate you look like.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2005, 06:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
shot in the head.

wow... one error... wow.... boy i am so stupid... i am humbled....
please go back to your regularly scheduled semen sucking now exo...
Old 24 Mar 2005, 06:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

"awits" + "goodback" = WTF?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 24 Mar 2005, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
shot in the head.

wow... i fucked up.. then agian exo i also fuck your mom....