ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Christian..It's on.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Christian..It's on.

Listen here you un-intellectual bitch..I'm so tired of your non-sensical posts,and you just being a plain dumbass,that I've decided to call you out...So..Let's go.
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

yoru calling me out why?

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

You said you can crush GDAWG in the IWO...When you can't even spell...Exhibit A Everyone is right above this post..And you give no original opinons in the WWE Forum,it's all a bunch of trues,and I agrees..So I'm calling you out,don't fucking ask why,either you accept,and save some dignity,or you act like a bitch and not,your call.
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

i maybe said something to you what twice. what the fuck you dont have to like me you to have to respect me i could really care less, calling me out cause im a "dumbass" doesnt make much sense to me.

The War
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Together We Can!

dude i called GDAWG out cause were fucking friends we go to the same fuckin school. its a joke.

The War
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

You could of said that in your first post..which made my reply post to you look completly irrelevant...Good going dumbass.
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Besides the point....Gdawg,I see you viewing this,don't post in it....Christian you get on my fucking nerves,so I called you out,either you can accept or not..2 choices..
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Together We Can!

thank you, i like the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

The War
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian
dude i called GDAWG out cause were fucking friends we go to the same fuckin school. its a joke.
It's true
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^I have no idea what I'm talking about?...You just proved my point that you can't spell..talkign?..Sorry...Don't know what that means..You just love to dig a bigger hole for yourself.
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
Together We Can!

its a typo everyone makes them i dont go around making sure that ever little word is spelt correctly.

The War
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Not everyone makes them on such frequent occasions...Holy Schnikes Batman!!!!..Another one!..Look!
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Together We Can!

alright whatever you have your shit with me, thats fine but i still dont see why thats a reason to bring it here.

The War
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Because I love regulating idiots such as yourself...
Old 21 Mar 2005, 12:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
Together We Can!

i will agree with you on that one i am an idiot but i dont really care i went my whole life as one and its been fine.

The War