ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Its My BDay- Flam Me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2005, 07:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN
Default Its My BDay- Flam Me

How this works is simple:

Flam me 15 times. Once each. This is like the game Birthday Bumps if you are familiar with the game.

Remember, only 15.

Orlando JorDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2005, 07:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

You suck and your a horrible poster and probably gay too.
Old 19 Mar 2005, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Well, where do I begin?? Fifteen flames for fifteen years?? Oh, one each?? Ehhh, not gonna happen. Okay, let's get it started.

15) You are a know-it-all who really doesn't know too much.
14) Like most know-it-alls, you can't deal with being wrong and when that is pointed out, you call the people who noticed it stupid and then just repeat yourself a couple of more times.
13) When finally it has become apparent that no matter how much you try to deflect people's criticisms of y'self back to them, you then claim that you were talking about something different and people just don't understand you.
12) Your banner is lame...not that I even have a banner, but yours is lame.
11) You're 15 and you wrestle in an indy fed and somehow you think that qualifies you to criticize Vince McMahon, who has been in the business literally all of his life and turned a territorial fringe form of entertainment into a billion dollar global phenomenon.
10) If the blonde haired dude that you used to have in your banner you...then I think Eugene probably has better luck with the ladies.
9) You confuse wrestling with pro wrestling when it suits you and in the same thread differentiate between the two...when it suits you.
8) You're more than happy to come back to a thread that you're getting killed in to tell the people who are lambasting you that they're stupid, but when it becomes apparent that they are not and you are, you don't post to that thread anymore, you just go invisible and post to other threads, hoping that those you called stupid aren't watching you post in Entertainment and OT.
7) You need to take your medicine like a man. Every man needs to take an ass whuppin at one point, and you just run away from yours.
6) Someone took your U/N and you didn't even call them out. I had to call them out on that for you. You need to grow some balls or take yours out of your mother's purse or something.
5)Your posting is so up and down that it's not funny. Some of your posts are great. Some of them are you talking out of your ass.

Ehhhhh, that's good enough for now...I went 10 over the limit anyways. Happy Birthday

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 09:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cabinet Member #1

Orlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud ofOrlando JorDAN has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Orlando JorDAN

Quote:
11) You're 15 and you wrestle in an indy fed and somehow you think that qualifies you to criticize Vince McMahon, who has been in the business literally all of his life and turned a territorial fringe form of entertainment into a billion dollar global phenomenon.
I dont wrestle in an indy fed. I am being trained but i am not yet a pro, nor will a be for a long time.

Quote:
10) If the blonde haired dude that you used to have in your banner you...then I think Eugene probably has better luck with the ladies.
You really dont know your wrestling. That blond guy is Steve Corino, former ECW World champ, one of the worlds best all round wrestlers. I am surprised you didnt know that.

Quote:
7) You need to take your medicine like a man. Every man needs to take an ass whuppin at one point, and you just run away from yours.
I wouldnt consider being in an argument against 3 or more people who have been on this site longer than me and have more respect than me being whupped in that argument.

Quote:
6) Someone took your U/N and you didn't even call them out. I had to call them out on that for you. You need to grow some balls or take yours out of your mother's purse or something.
SOMEONE TOOK MY USERNAME. I didnt know that, please tell me who it was, all i said was i forgot my password for that acount.

Orlando JorDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 09:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^You got owned in that argument..You still are..doesn't matter who made the points..My 2 year old cousin could have.
Old 21 Mar 2005, 08:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
If ya ssmeeelllaaahhh!!!

The Crock is on a distinguished road

Lock stock is the gayest movie ever
The Crock is offline   Reply With Quote