ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

can you belive this little bastard?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Mar 2005, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold
Default can you belive this little bastard?

hardyboy or whatever his name is .... actually has the balls to beg me to join his craptacular site...

http://s9.invisionfree.com/ProWrestl...ion/index.php?

and the minute i post there the fish and fagchips bans me....
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Mar 2005, 06:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

I told you the guy is a fucking low life, peice of shit, scum bag
Old 16 Mar 2005, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Yeah, some dude...prolly same guy, it was the same site anyway...some dude named "youknow" sent me a couple of PMs practically begging me to join. Said he'd make me mod of any forum I wanted. Uhhh, yeah

It was really rather pathetic...I was gonna take it up w/ one of the admins but then I saw a couple threads where the poor kid just got his ass whupped up on and decided that his life probably sucked enough as it stood then and there.

But come on man...to PM someone he had absolutely no rapport with whatsoever and start begging right off the bat, "I'll make you a mod in whatever forum you want, you don't even have to post there"...well, that's really rather pitiful.

That's allright. Just scrape the dogshit from the bottom of the shoe and move the fuck on.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2005, 07:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Yeah, some dude...prolly same guy, it was the same site anyway...some dude named "youknow" sent me a couple of PMs practically begging me to join. Said he'd make me mod of any forum I wanted. Uhhh, yeah

It was really rather pathetic...I was gonna take it up w/ one of the admins but then I saw a couple threads where the poor kid just got his ass whupped up on and decided that his life probably sucked enough as it stood then and there.

But come on man...to PM someone he had absolutely no rapport with whatsoever and start begging right off the bat, "I'll make you a mod in whatever forum you want, you don't even have to post there"...well, that's really rather pitiful.

That's allright. Just scrape the dogshit from the bottom of the shoe and move the fuck on.

Late.
LOL

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2005, 09:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

When you join, the second he sees that you're online, he pm's you begging you to go post at his craptacular site instead. Its hella annoying!
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2005, 05:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Wait... gimme a list of the guys advertising through PMs....

They all need to be banned.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2005, 08:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Hall
Wait... gimme a list of the guys advertising through PMs....

They all need to be banned.
"*HaRdY bOy*" aka "you know."

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 06:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

*HaRdYbOy* is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil kermit
hardyboy or whatever his name is .... actually has the balls to beg me to join his craptacular site...

http://s9.invisionfree.com/ProWrestl...ion/index.php?

and the minute i post there the fish and fagchips bans me....
Wait just a minute,It wasnt just me who wanted you banned,you were posting insults about the other members,posting insane messages,so I deleted them all.Then I got a PM from another member on my site telling me that you needed to be banned,and I agreed.If you did that on this site,you would also be banned.So dont act as if you were the victim,you were wrecking my site,so I had to ban you.And I dont advertise anymore.I have been warned about that,I put my site on a directory,and I advertise it in my sig,thats all I need to do.I dont care what you think.I did what was right for my site and non of you should blame me for that.
*HaRdYbOy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

^^^
He has done that, and he's still here.

sikk>you and your crappy site.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 11:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

now your going outta it sikk wouldnt get banned on this site. hes like god of PWF.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 11:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Flairs Penis Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

sikk=ratings...you fucked up dipshit
Flairs Penis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *HaRdYbOy*
Wait just a minute,It wasnt just me who wanted you banned,you were posting insults about the other members,posting insane messages,so I deleted them all.Then I got a PM from another member on my site telling me that you needed to be banned,and I agreed.If you did that on this site,you would also be banned.So dont act as if you were the victim,you were wrecking my site,so I had to ban you.And I dont advertise anymore.I have been warned about that,I put my site on a directory,and I advertise it in my sig,thats all I need to do.I dont care what you think.I did what was right for my site and non of you should blame me for that.

trev why haven't you banned this dick yet?

oh and hardy boy... get a sense humor... this shit is for the kids... the kids....
Old 20 Mar 2005, 02:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

*HaRdYbOy* is on a distinguished road

I have a sense of humor,Ive been laughing ever since that guy said you were the god of wrestling,lol.
*HaRdYbOy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2005, 02:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
shot in the head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *HaRdYbOy*
I have a sense of humor,Ive been laughing ever since that guy said you were the god of wrestling,lol.
he's half right.... i'm the god of spam.
Old 20 Mar 2005, 02:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

in my book he is god of this site well besides kevin but every site needs a sikk and you f'd that one up big time.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote