ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

thats fuckin it..Trev Stick and reb i wanna suck your dick.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road
Default thats fuckin it..Trev Stick and reb i wanna suck your dick.

ever since i joined this forum ive always felt limited in expressing my comments freely and now theres 3 people - Reb, Trev, and Stick you guys have a problem with me. lets get it out in the open you pussy ass motherfuckers (what do you honestly wanna say 2 me because im waiting)

im a type of person who attacks when attacked so lets go
Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2005, 09:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

someone say something?
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

get the fuck out of here Sikk
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

You Call out 3 people when 2 are offline?...Ok then.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

i posted this when they were online jackass
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunk
get the fuck out of here Sikk
suck my cock you queer *****.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Jackass?...Listen you fucking illiterate bitch..You're the one on here talking about how you don't miss this place..and how you hate everybody..Yet you're the one still posting..so..Maybe you like being Trev's,Reb's,and Stick's bitch.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
shot in the head.

he's also my bitch....
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Jackass?...Listen you fucking illiterate bitch..You're the one on here talking about how you don't miss this place..and how you hate everybody..Yet you're the one still posting..so..Maybe you like being Trev's,Reb's,and Stick's bitch.
i never said i hate everyone The_One why dont you try reading what i actually type

Reb, Trev, and Stick are like a cancer to this place... apparently you must ride their nutsack by defending them when theyre not present.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
shot in the head.

Quote:
i never said i hate everyone The One why dont you try reading what i actually type

Reb, Trev, and Stick are like a cancer to this place... apparently you must ride their nutsack by defending them when theyre not present.

if there a cancer to this place then i'm pwf's denis leary.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

LMFAO... you're calling the three of us out?

Wow... you're dumber than I thought. How's this for starters... you started pissing me off by doing this triple post bullshit... which never stopped. I would have gladly ignored you had you not done that. Not only did you keep doing that, but you acted (REEEAL acting stretch there ) like a fucking moron when we tried explaining it to you.

Also, you've never had an original thought. Ever. I can't recall one solitary post when you've said something worth reading. You also talk about the three of us having problems with you... it forces me to ask: Who actually likes you here?

You've made 1000 posts and done nothing in that time... I think I was a mod by then. Its really sad, even in the terms of a fucking forum, you're pathetic. I'd hate to meet you in real life, pal. I might wanna blow my fucking brains out at that sight.

Last edited by Trevelbond; 15 Mar 2005 at 10:57 PM.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
shot in the head.

he makes my spamming retardness look intelligent.
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Right..thats why they all are/were admins..and thats why this place is still going strong..Right..big fucking cancer..Hey..if you don't like it..Why don't you leave?..Oh..and I read one of your recent posts in the WWE Forum..and..you still don't know how to use the edit button..
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
i never said i hate everyone The_One why dont you try reading what i actually type

A CANCER?!?

Are you fucking kidding me?

I guess all cancer's move up to admin status. Gee golly, our system sure is backwards. We'll all step down right away. Thank you so very, very, much for showing us the error of our ways.

Sidenote:
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2005, 10:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
shot in the head.

crunk likes bald headed champions.