ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Hey,Max where are you!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Mar 2005, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

*HaRdYbOy* is on a distinguished road
Default Hey,Max where are you!

You wanted a war,lets have one right here.First of all I want to say I dont want to argue,but you do so Im not going to back down.
I am here to post and only post,I dont hold anything against you.I could get along with you just fine.So just shut your mouth and let me be!!!!!!
*HaRdYbOy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Im not waiting for your reply for ever Max,see ya later.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

I don't want to argue, i just have a few things a want to say to you that I would get banned for if I posted them somewhere else.

For starters, you're a little fucking prick who needs to get his ass whooped. Your a low life scum and I just pray your computer gets a virus so i don't have to see your posts. Thats pretty much the basis of what I think of you.

I have a few questions to ask you too:

1) Why the fuck do you re-register on sites when you're banned? You get banned numerous times from the sites you visit but yet you think you should return, you're banned for a reason DON'T come back you fucking retard. You're the reason IP bans should be used.

2) AT PW when you requested non-stop banners, what the fuck was going through your brain to make you do such a thing. You created dozens of alters just to piss everyone off. ARe you mentally fucking retarded or something? or are you just a low life scum bag who has no conscious?

I'm dying to know what your answers are, so please respond.

And to answer your question before about why I made you co-admin of my site, I did in hopes that you would pm people asking them to join so you would get banned from PW.
Old 09 Mar 2005, 05:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

For anyone who doesn't know, advertising through PMs is a bannable offense at PW. Nice job, Max.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2005, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

What a suprise this pussy won't come in and say anything, he's seriosuly the biggest fucking prick, he's far worse than shooter
Old 10 Mar 2005, 02:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

How can I say something offline,and if you did it to get me banned at PW,why I am I still admin,because I was banned on PW.
Old 10 Mar 2005, 07:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Quote:
Originally Posted by you know
How can I say something offline,and if you did it to get me banned at PW,why I am I still admin,because I was banned on PW.
why don't you answer my questions?

and it's because as I hought, i wouldn't have any members so what the point to de admin you when i havent been on the site in over a month
Old 10 Mar 2005, 11:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I don't want to argue, i just have a few things a want to say to you that I would get banned for if I posted them somewhere else.

For starters, you're a little fucking prick who needs to get his ass whooped. Your a low life scum and I just pray your computer gets a virus so i don't have to see your posts. Thats pretty much the basis of what I think of you.

I have a few questions to ask you too:

1) Why the fuck do you re-register on sites when you're banned? You get banned numerous times from the sites you visit but yet you think you should return, you're banned for a reason DON'T come back you fucking retard. You're the reason IP bans should be used.

2) AT PW when you requested non-stop banners, what the fuck was going through your brain to make you do such a thing. You created dozens of alters just to piss everyone off. ARe you mentally fucking retarded or something? or are you just a low life scum bag who has no conscious?

I'm dying to know what your answers are, so please respond.

And to answer your question before about why I made you co-admin of my site, I did in hopes that you would pm people asking them to join so you would get banned from PW.

1)Are you thick,the reason I re-register is because I like it there,which I am sure I have said on numerous occasions.

2)I had stopped requesting banners because I can make them myself.

And my pint is that why are you still moaning when I am not going back to PW.
Old 10 Mar 2005, 11:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

And also the reason your site is crap is because you dont put any effort into it at all.My site was only made less than 2 weeks ago and has 31 members.Thats because I care for my site.......
Old 10 Mar 2005, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tim
Jobber

Tim is on a distinguished road

Batista, honestly..does it ever occur to you that you're a fucking dumbass? You get banned on forums, and create alters, and it's so fucking obvious it's you. If you had any part of brains besides the peanut shell remaining (if even that) then you'd know that if you're gonna try and stay on the forums you need to not break any rules (yeah that's right, change your style) and make it not so obvious that you're an alter. You sign up on PW and PWR with bunches of alters, and we aren't dumb. We know it's you, it's about time you grow the fuck up, dipshit. All you do is PM advertise your shitty site when you register. 31 members isn't very much. Face it, your forum will be a failure.

Here's a hint, if you want some more members, stop trying to wave your magic wand, members aren't gonna fly out of no-where, and get off Invision. That'd help you out lots.

"And my pint is that why are you still moaning when I am not going back to PW." - You.

That's the biggest joke I've heard today. You're not going back to PW? Everybody laugh. You're gonna be back in no time, re-registered with an account that can be identified as you by even members, the way your grammar is, and the way that no-one can reach the dumbass level as far as you've set the record for it.

"Are you thick,the reason I re-register is because I like it there,which I am sure I have said on numerous occasions."

You might like the forum. But most definitely, we don't like you.

Last edited by Tim; 10 Mar 2005 at 06:57 PM.
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Mar 2005, 03:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Im not going back...........
Old 11 Mar 2005, 03:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

And just to make a point,I could easily get back to PW,if I wanted to.I could use quite alot of computers with different IP numbers.But the fact is,I am not going back.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 07:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tim
Jobber

And PW could ban all of those. Hell, you create so many alters I already memorize your IP.

I sure hope you never come back, but the chances you will still remain high. You have said you won't come back many times, but it's been a lie each and every one of those times. If you're actually staying off PW, congrats, you've made our dreams become a reality.

But it isn't going to happen. You don't want to give us that satisfaction.
Old 11 Mar 2005, 07:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
And PW could ban all of those. Hell, you create so many alters I already memorize your IP.

I sure hope you never come back, but the chances you will still remain high. You have said you won't come back many times, but it's been a lie each and every one of those times. If you're actually staying off PW, congrats, you've made our dreams become a reality.

But it isn't going to happen. You don't want to give us that satisfaction.
I am not going back,in the last hour 3 people have registered on my site,it will not be a failure,it will be great.Im gonna make my site awesome.And I dont care what you say.Im not going back,and if your so sure I am lying,whats to say I am not registered already,and you just havent found out?
Old 11 Mar 2005, 04:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tim
Jobber

Quote:
Originally Posted by you know
I am not going back,in the last hour 3 people have registered on my site,it will not be a failure,it will be great.Im gonna make my site awesome.And I dont care what you say.Im not going back,and if your so sure I am lying,whats to say I am not registered already,and you just havent found out?
If I see you around it won't be any fucking problem to recognize you because of your sketchy grammar and your fetish with shitty posts. I'm glad the admin on PW IP banned your ass. Dude, this might not be much to some sites, but when a site like mine started off, the first day it had 1230+ posts, and 43 people online at one time. Compared to that, your's is a signal of failure.

I'm sure I'll see you on PW some more.