ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Monica: Extinction Level Event

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2005, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me Monica: Extinction Level Event

Bitch why didn't you tell me you looked like Swamp Thing on crack? Bitch you had me saying all these sick, sexual things to you, knowing God damn well you was too ugly for me to be talking to. I mean, bitch what the fuck? YOU LOOK LIKE E MOTHER FUCKING T FOR PETES SAKE! This is no fucking joke. You are ugly. You are hideous. You are disgusting... Speaking of disgusting, you have the nerve to be disgusted with me??? LMAO... BITCH have you ever looked in the fucking mirror? Do you realize what you fucking look like? How dare you fucking post that pic when you know Im still around? Are you trying to commit E-Suicide? Dont you know I will murder you for pulling a stunt like this you zombie looking white bitch. And people say you're cuter then most? Who are the retards that are telling you this?

I will kill your first born child for this shit. Im gonna chop that mother fucker up, and roll it into an egg roll, and eat that bastard.

Fuck you. You will atleast get 5 more attacks in this thread for this.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Isn't "Extinction Level Event" the name of Busta Rhymes 1999 CD??
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Yes it is. Its also the term used for a world wide cataclysmic event.
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Yes it is. Its also the term used for a world wide cataclysmic event.
This will come in a form of a squad....Squad being The Flopmode Squad!!!
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Ok Im gonna have to ask you to shut the fuck up now.
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Ok Im gonna have to ask you to shut the fuck up now.
Which muthfaka stole my flow??

Enie, menie, miney moe....
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Are you seriously this retarded? Extinction Level Event was a term used before Busta Rhymes album. Made popular from the Movie Deep Impact.
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Are you seriously this retarded? Extinction Level Event was a term used before Busta Rhymes album. Made popular from the Movie Deep Impact.
Dude you need to clam down....

Maybe you should just buy a nickel bag, smoke a little la and get high tonight...get high tonight
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Suck my 12.5 inch dick you fag.
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Suck my 12.5 inch dick you fag.
WHOOHAA!!! WHOOHAA!!

You got me all in check!!!
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Exactly how the fuck do you get payed to do comedy, when you have absolutely no ability to be funny?
Old 01 Mar 2005, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Exactly how the fuck do you get payed to do comedy, when you have absolutely no ability to be funny?
It's because I am so hardcore like quick draw mcgraw fuck what you heard you ain't heard this before....
Old 01 Mar 2005, 07:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i liked that cd
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2005, 07:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
I think he's funny sometimes. I'd pay to see him.
Old 01 Mar 2005, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn Scream, you probably made Monica cry.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote