ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Gdawg gets ready to bitch slap shooter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default Hello OT peoples

Go to Creative Writing now to fin my daily thoughts about PWF. See Stock Up, Stock down. Also come for my opinions. Hope you all enjoy it.

Feel free to close this, I just wanted to get the word out.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

fin? fin?
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

find...typo.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Cool stuff.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

we will leave this open for a bit, but it will be closed in a while..yeah
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

ok
Old 17 Feb 2005, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

yeah so pity that
Old 17 Feb 2005, 12:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Looked at it, pretty cool stuff. it's ben a while since something in CW gained my interest (since the PWF insider thing ended)

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2005, 10:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

New column up for today. I think its pretty good. Go read it!!!
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

This'll be the last time I bump this thread. New column read it. Espescially you DC.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I found it to be very boring and shitty writing thanks.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thanks, I needed a good powernap
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Put a link to each day's thread in your sig... more people will read if you make note of it there.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

To Shooter:

Whatever, yours is the only opinion that i dont care about regarding my column. You're just bitter because you got stocked down again You shouldnt of made fun of GL's dad like that. Now, as I said in Ask an Admin, take it to WZ if you wanna argue.

Last edited by GDAWG; 19 Feb 2005 at 04:42 PM.
Old 19 Feb 2005, 04:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Oh Stick thought it was boring too....

*Waits new reaction*

PS...No one ares about youre writing. We dont come here to read some John Schmo's daily thoughts.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote