ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Insult me through IM challenge!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2005, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Angry Insult me through IM challenge!!

I want to see if anybody on here has any real balls. Insult me anytime I am online when I am home and I will paste the insults......

If you really hate me just bring it!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2005, 12:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

The Terminator is an unknown quantity at this point

The man is always ready but I would prefer sikk stand up like the coward he iss.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2005, 01:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Or how about you suck a dick...you are bagging for more attention thena 70 year old women with breast implants...fuck off.

Nigger.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2005, 09:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse
Or how about you suck a dick...you are bagging for more attention thena 70 year old women with breast implants...fuck off.

Nigger.
Are you talking to me because I am not black???
Old 17 Feb 2005, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-LO
Are you talking to me because I am not black???
Ignore it. Its one of his three insults. the next one will either be Jew or Gay.
Old 17 Feb 2005, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Murdock
Ignore it. Its one of his three insults. the next one will either be Jew or Gay.
That seems to be the way of the War Zone these days.....I am I a gay jew or Jewish fag??
Old 17 Feb 2005, 04:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
shot in the head.

dimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to beholddimebag is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Murdock
or something in refernce to either sucking a dick or fucking some guy.
dimebag is offline   Reply With Quote