ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Someone needs to step in

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Someone needs to step in

Well, since the awsome OT mod thinks that the solution is to just dump stuff in the WZ instead of adressing it, maybe one of the admins will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse
now go masturbate to David Arquette ya jew.
This is out of hand and should not be tolerated. This was directed at me in OT, and my complaint was dismissed and dumped in WZ.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

go suck a dick.

no one cares.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Well, since the awsome OT mod thinks that the solution is to just dump stuff in the WZ instead of adressing it, maybe one of the admins will.

This is out of hand and should not be tolerated. This was directed at me in OT, and my complaint was dismissed and dumped in WZ.
Your complaint should've been in Suggestion Box in the first place. However, your thread title "Uncle Jesse is an anti-semite" was somewhat of an attack and I knew you were just trying to start trouble... so it went to WZ.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse
go suck a dick.

no one cares.
Maybe your little butt buddy SC doesn't, but someone will. I expect OEO or Reb to do something about your comment.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Tanner
Your complaint should've been in Suggestion Box in the first place. However, your thread title "Uncle Jesse is an anti-semite" was somewhat of an attack and I knew you were just trying to start trouble... so it went to WZ.
It was in OT so everyone could see what your club is really about. I didn't make a single flame in that post. It was a legitamit thread about a real issue, not some dumbass full house spam fest. Maybe you don't know what a real issue is anymore, maybe you never did. But trying to dump something in WZ and pass it off as nothing was the wrong choice. I don't see you doing anything about any of the flaming in any of the other threads

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

SC...my but buddy...I dont think so.

I'm more friends with reb and oeo then SC...
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

I don't know what oeo is going to think of you after seeing this.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

wow...I said jew.....oeo...will just have to kill me.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
It was in OT so everyone could see what your club is really about. I didn't make a single flame in that post. It was a legitamit thread about a real issue, not some dumbass full house spam fest. Maybe you don't know what a real issue is anymore, maybe you never did. But trying to dump something in WZ and pass it off as nothing was the wrong choice. I don't see you doing anything about any of the flaming in any of the other threads
Well, I didn't even see you posting when you were admin. Maybe you should look at how many threads I've had to split because of their flaming and shit. I've had more than one person tell me I'm too uptight as a mod. I'm trying to do what I can.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

There's a lot to do when admining, like dealing with ppl like Shooter who I had to lock up in WZ. But you have him in your club. I surrounded myself with premium posters, guys who were respected and integral to this place. Like I said, I've done a lot of stuff, but I never lined myself up with people that were as unrespected as Shooter and spamed up OT with crap. Maybe you should start thinking about setting an example and doing your job instead of spamming up the board and taking part in any gimmick crap that comes along.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

So if I pay 4 dollars a month for a permium pass...you'll start sucking my dick?

ALRIGHT!

PA-PA-PA-PA

PREMIUM PASS!
Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
There's a lot to do when admining, like dealing with ppl like Shooter who I had to lock up in WZ. But you have him in your club. I surrounded myself with premium posters, guys who were respected and integral to this place. Like I said, I've done a lot of stuff, but I never lined myself up with people that were as unrespected as Shooter and spamed up OT with crap. Maybe you should start thinking about setting an example and doing your job instead of spamming up the board and taking part in any gimmick crap that comes along.
A lot to do? You weren't even here most of the time that you were admin. And when you were you were arguing with people and doing shit that a lot of people didn't approve of. Hell, you probably would've banned me by now just for having this banner in my sig.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Oh now I see why people liked the private internet country club....hey exo whats that on your cheek?
Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Exo, this is an uncensored forum. Meaning shit like this is technically allowed. The comment was stupid, yeah. But it got moved to WZ like stupid shit like that always got moved. Stop making a huge ass deal over shit some fucking jack off said.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

some jack off....ahaha youre pathetic....I'm not even going to bother with you.

It's like talking to you a 90 year old woman about computers!