ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Uncle Jess is an anti-semite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Uncle Jess is an anti-semite

You people think your little games are all fun, but now you've crossed the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse
now go masturbate to David Arquette ya jew.
It's one thing to make some lame wad flame post or some silly stable, but it's a whole different story when you start throwing out racial slurs. Most of us have fun trading insults and pissing on each other, but there are lines that you don't cross, especially in OT. I may have done a lot of crazy shit, but I never ever made blantent racial attacks nor would I ever let anyone else. If SC lets this go without doing anything, then this place really has sunk to a new low. Hopefully Reb or Oeo or someone who isn't a part of the flock will stand up and do something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

wow thanks for making something you dirty cunt.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Shut the fuck up Exo.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
wow thanks for making something you dirty cunt.
So... Jesse, what do you have against people of the Jewish persuasion?
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I dont know ask Hitler.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
I dont know ask Hitler.

He shot himself because he realized he was a fucking imbecile. Kinda goes with the "nazi" thing.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
I dont know ask Hitler.
Just stop now Dylan. I'm jewish... and I don't even care that you called Exo a jew... but don't take it this far.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
He shot himself because he realized he was a fucking imbecile. Kinda goes with the "nazi" thing.

oh I wasn't aware.

Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Tanner
Just stop now Dylan. I'm jewish... and I don't even care that you called Exo a jew... but don't take it this far.

Hey Boy, who is this fuckwit anyway?
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Magavin....

Shooter Magavin.

you're daddy.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Magavin....

Shooter Magavin.

you're daddy.

That kid that I told everyone to stop picking on? What the fuck are you doing with this lame assed faggot gimmick anyway? Going for more attention? Just tell everyone you're gay and get it over with willya?
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
That kid that I told everyone to stop picking on? What the fuck are you doing with this lame assed faggot gimmick anyway? Going for more attention? Just tell everyone you're gay and get it over with willya?

you told ppl to stop making fun of me?

ahaahah youre a gay.

please nvr talk to me again.

anyways...this was a idea with other pwf members...its all in good fun.
Old 15 Feb 2005, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
you told ppl to stop making fun of me?

ahaahah youre a gay.

please nvr talk to me again.

anyways...this was a idea with other pwf members...its all in good fun.

But Full House sucked. At least pick a cooler show like "A-team" or something.

And yeah, you were whining about getting banned for being a dipshit all the time. Most people take a hint, but you kept trying. Like posting here meant something in your life. So I figured might as well let you have your tiny fucked up dream, right?
Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

yeah...you figured it out.

And I was "whinning" cause trevelshit banned me for no reason...the power-tripping bitch he is.

But I've been brought back from the dead. Now do everyone a favour and stop crying cause your making yourself look like a un-educated michael jackson boytoy.

COME ON NOW...

THRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA

THRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA!
Old 15 Feb 2005, 07:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Fullhouse makes it more fun...it's a internet board...you dont have to take the road you persued and suck the admins dick then continue to be a uptight fag.

have a little fun.