ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

End the popularity contest, we already have a winner

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road
Default End the popularity contest, we already have a winner

Without a doubt Shooter Magavin is the best poster on PWF. If anyone is going to win this contest it should be the king of Warzone and not some faggot ass pussy getting his (or her, in case one of the she-beasts here wins) asshole spooned by the other posters. Shooter Magavin is undoubtedly the best poster on the forums, just look at his profile:

Shooter Magavin
King Of The Warzone

See he knows he's the king because he's not afraid to take shit from people, the people who call him special ed and go on their rants "Shooter's terrible make him stop flaming me, I'm afraid of arguing online" they're fuckin pussies. The King of WZ is someone who knows he's great and doesn't need 90% of the site to kiss his ass to know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter Magavin
I'm far from up-tight I purposely piss people off to see there reaction.
With the exception a few people everyone here is uptight. "Wawawahha Shooter can't speak english" truth is he's probably smarter than you because you're all the same people who are afraid of him. "Ban Shooter ban him, I can't stand being bashed waaaaaaaaaaahh" He knows how to piss you off and you all fall for it everytime. That is why Shooter is the best poster on the site and no one here comes close.
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

he also lost in the first round...are you off your meds again david?
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

That's great if all you do is try and incite angered reactions from people, but I see the winner as being a well rounded poster, not a one trick pony. I will admit though, Shooter is one of the most "well known" posters to grace PWF in a while. And you can make the argument that well known translates to popular. But none the less, people post, life continues on its marry way.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
That's great if all you do is try and incite angered reactions from people, but I see the winner as being a well rounded poster, not a one trick pony. I will admit though, Shooter is one of the most "well known" posters to grace PWF in a while. And you can make the argument that well known translates to popular. But none the less, people post, life continues on its marry way.

who said anything about being merry
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Me, I do believe I did....and I used the wrong grammaticalization of the wordocity too, so top that.

Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

topical slopical...humberto
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Fuck you David you ugly cracker. Im in a wheelchair and Im not afraid of people insulting me. Im gonna fuck you and Sam up. Bitches.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
topical slopical...humberto

Darn....foiled again, I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for the nosey kids and their meddlesome dogcatcher.

Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

good googly moogly
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

at Dave

JR will win, or did he loss?
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2005, 09:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

JR actually tied and will now be in a tiebreaker after this round
Old 05 Feb 2005, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

How dare you sing the praises of shooter when we all know it is Binky who shall rule supreme.
Old 05 Feb 2005, 10:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Fuck this shit. Any time a carbon copy gets more respect then the original, its time to start fucking mother fuckers up left and right.

Who else is gonna jump on this bandwagon?
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2005, 10:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i still see Monica or Stick winning this.

What of Boston and La Quebecquois? they still tied?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Feb 2005, 10:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Fuck you David you ugly cracker. Im in a wheelchair and Im not afraid of people insulting me. Im gonna fuck you and Sam up. Bitches.
Yeah you're not afraid of being insulted, that's why you use repetitive material and then complain about the mods and run away after you get bashed. You can't fuck up someone you can't reach from a chair
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote