ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Oh Sin...I think WZ Could Use a Little Action.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2005, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Oh Sin...I think WZ Could Use a Little Action.

Can't say you didn't see it coming Sin..It's been boiling..And Now I want your pussy ass to face me right here...Don't run..Don't hide..You've made your little comments to me..now let's get the shit out in the open..

I'm waiting..
Old 19 Jan 2005, 08:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

I want to see this fight.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2005, 10:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

looks like this fight is going nowhere
Old 19 Jan 2005, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Sin's here..Can't say much else..
Old 19 Jan 2005, 07:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

didn't check warzone. I can't post at this moment. Give me, hopefully at least an hour to bget on my PC.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2005, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Right...thats why you've posted in here..yet you didn't check. And I don't have at least an hour to give you Sin..so just post what you want..and I'll reply when I get back..considering you usually are on late at night anyway.
Old 19 Jan 2005, 09:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Yeah, that's the problem with a Library closing at 8:45.

I'm guessing that this is stemming from the NpO thread and me Getting pissed becuase you made a statement About messing with my Sig is that it? Well, i've had no problems since then, but what's your problem with me now?

Old 19 Jan 2005, 11:57 PM   #8 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

i wonder how long someone can live by being cocky 24/7??

thats a noodle scratcher
Old 20 Jan 2005, 12:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

who you callin Cocky, me or one?

Old 20 Jan 2005, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)

Crunk is on a distinguished road

no im saying in general Sin.
Old 20 Jan 2005, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)

okay then, i have no clue. I guess it takes alot of stamina.

Old 20 Jan 2005, 04:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Heh..no..The NPR thread thing meant shit. Fact is you proved the pussy you are by backing out after someone opposed you..You think If me or any other person wouldn't of suggested banning in any form that you would still be carrying that banner?..You're damn right you would still be..You're still a spamming little fuck..You reply to every post in every thread you make..and have made some of the most ludicris statements in the WWE Forum...In other words..You suck as a wrestling poster..and overall poster period..And deep down you know it as everyone else does..
Old 20 Jan 2005, 05:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Heh..no..The NPR thread thing meant shit. Fact is you proved the pussy you are by backing out after someone opposed you..You think If me or any other person wouldn't of suggested banning in any form that you would still be carrying that banner?..You're damn right you would still be..You're still a spamming little fuck..You reply to every post in every thread you make..and have made some of the most ludicris statements in the WWE Forum...In other words..You suck as a wrestling poster..and overall poster period..And deep down you know it as everyone else does..
heh look who's talking.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2005, 07:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

And Who asked for your two cents on the matter?..
Old 20 Jan 2005, 10:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

OOOOO!

MOD FIGHT!

BANG!

Christ...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote