ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Alright... who wants to rebel against this NPO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:44 AM   #16 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Eh, you're attempts at Facing us are Futile.

But yeah, it should be all right to have a stable war, though you'll lose assuredly.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten sin
Eh, you're attempts at Facing us are Futile.

But yeah, it should be all right to have a stable war, though you'll lose assuredly.
We have an admin... you don't. We win. Thanks.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Or I can just edit your banners..replace them with something gay..and lock your accounts..we win then?
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:48 AM   #19 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Or I can just edit your banners..replace them with something gay..and lock your accounts..we win then?
Who's side are you on?
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:50 AM   #20 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Well, when you put it that way, i guess you do.

Fuck this, I'm not getting involved if you're threatening to ban me.

Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Well, when you put it that way, i guess you do.

Fuck this, I'm not getting involved if you're threatening to ban me.
Are you a... pussy?
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^I believe so Sam..The NPO is queer..So I'm not on their side.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:53 AM   #23 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
^I believe so Sam..The NPO is queer..So I'm not on their side.
Queers are... gears.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:59 AM   #24 (permalink)

Nah, i'm quitting because it's not worth doung. Stable shit is stupid, and I don't know what i was thinking For trying it.

to Star, thanks for the offer never mind.

Old 17 Jan 2005, 12:59 AM   #25 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Nah, i'm quitting because it's not worth doung. Stable shit is stupid, and I don't know what i was thinking For trying it.

to Star, thanks for the offer never mind.
Maybe you spent a little too much time in that opium den.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 01:02 AM   #26 (permalink)

Never in an opium den, but i must've been high on something. Prolly high on the fact i found that twenty today.

Old 17 Jan 2005, 01:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Sin..We're really going to ban a mod...Get a hold of yourself and stop being a puss.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 01:04 AM   #28 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Never in an opium den, but i must've been high on something. Prolly high on the fact i found that twenty today.
Either that or you were too high to ever remember being in that opium den.
Old 17 Jan 2005, 01:07 AM   #29 (permalink)
Jesus thinks you suck

Jesus. is on a distinguished road

oh my god..The_One threatened to mess with my account..better quit this stable and resume kissing ass right away.
Jesus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2005, 01:08 AM   #30 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

How Clever a Statement Dave..How Clever...