ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Fuck PWF....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me Fuck PWF....

You know what bruthas? For 3 long years I been on this website. For 3 longs years I posted...strained my brain, and for what? to get banned? to get laughed at? to be ignored and ridiculed by the girls?

Well I aint taking it no more...we aint taking it nomore...Im not the only one who has been shitted and spitted on....

The Forgottin Sinner works hard on his rumor forum....but isnt even acknowledge by his fellow posters...

The Evil_Kaneivel Anakin has been here for months, without someone reaching out to him

Alli Tamili Sabbah holds down the e-fed, but isnt even offered a mod spot?

BAtista No Shit 666 is is bullied and pushed around. ANd for what? to feed your egos....

Sizzling Innervision is also a veteran...who no one gives a shit about?

gdawg hell hog 182 is never even mentioned!!!!!

FUCK THIS!

Apart we are no one...but together we are the N...P...O...!

Last edited by Joseph Sun; 16 Jan 2005 at 02:54 PM.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

yeah, ok. I have no idea how ive been held down. But I have. So. Yeah.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

You damn right brother...here comes the venom.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

oh shit bother...did I forget the gdawg hell hog 182? I shall correct that!
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Any Group with BA and Sin sucks balls..Come on Scream..You could of had some elite posters do this...
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Did someone say something?

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

fuck the elite brother.... the elite doesnt even consider me elite! the onle elite on PWF...is the

N... P... O...!
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

You're more elite then the guys on your group..
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I wont be for long!
Old 16 Jan 2005, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Your Mistake then..
Old 16 Jan 2005, 03:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
NPO

DXbaby is on a distinguished road

Are you going to have people join NPO?
DXbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 03:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
NPO

DXbaby is on a distinguished road

I like the banner by the way.
DXbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 03:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Lets see... first I'll lock your sigs.... then I'll edit them all to something nice and faggy...

Then you'll realize that a stable is nothing without the help of an admin or SM.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 03:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

^^^
hes right Joe. Without any kind of authority, what kind of impact can we make. This is just gonna end up in mass bannings. Im not doubting, im just being realistic.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2005, 03:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg182
^^^
hes right Joe. Without any kind of authority, what kind of impact can we make. This is just gonna end up in mass bannings. Im not doubting, im just being realistic.

Good. You're obviously not stupid.

Now take that banner off before I remove it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote