ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

I'm A Boot Licker????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question I'm A Boot Licker????

Apparently someone changed the words on my signature to say "I'M A BOOT LICKER" and now I can't change it back or put something else.

Is the best you can do? Whoever you are.....Now I'M AN ASS LICKER-that would of been a lot funnier.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

heh I'm logged in as premium and I'm not supposed to get ads.... Well Check this out.

WTF is this?!?!
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

You're a pain in the ass now apparently. i'm not saying you are, someone else is though.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
heh I'm logged in as premium and I'm not supposed to get ads.... Well Check this out.

WTF is this?!?!
No shit and what is the Massachusetts based company trying to go global with their pipe fittings or something?

Now I know why I got out of that state.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i have it too. this is a new ad for me, but thankully it's not like the microsoft ones that slowed down my PC when i went here.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
You're a pain in the ass now apparently. i'm not saying you are, someone else is though.
No I changed it to PWF's Pain in the Ass myself but I didn't change the signature.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

what did your sig say and I'll try to fix it for you.....seems as though someone is playing games.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Wait it's gone now... someone is screwing with the server.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
Wait it's gone now... someone is screwing with the server.
Just like somebody's screwing with my sig....and peopple wonder why I don't want to pay to use this shit!!!
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juggalo
Just like somebody's screwing with my sig....and peopple wonder why I don't want to pay to use this shit!!!
What did your sig say and I'll try to fix it for you....

Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
It said some jibberish about the Juggalos thats all I remember.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Don't worry about it...I was just waondering who changed it.
Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Well, I'll see if it is locked for some reason.....no need for that.....

Old 04 Jan 2005, 01:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

you should be able to fix it now.....

Old 04 Jan 2005, 02:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Ok thanks....I guess I no longer lick boots