ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Reb Is An Asshole

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Ka_in is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ka_in Send a message via Yahoo to Ka_in
evilgrin Reb Is An Asshole

Well It's Pretty Obvious I Don't Like You Reb. Your A Fucking Asshole And You Use Your Admin Status To Your Advantage. If It Works For You It's Good. If It Don't Work U'll Fix It So It Does Work To Ur Advantage
Ka_in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yea Reb Is Abuse Master Of Adnim Pwoer!!1 Y Don 't U Get 2 Ur Mom Rebel

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

why are we angry again?......
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

First off, you were being a pussy and not speaking english to me. But even when you do speak english I still can't figure out what your saying. Your a total idiot.

I'm not abusing my power. I'm just simply 'taking out the trash'. I'm here to regulate faggots like you.
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^Cuz Reb Went 2 CLoze Threadz But He Did 2 Abuze Hiz Powerzzz!!!11

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 04:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^^

I call heads!
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Dec 2004, 05:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I call that Ka_in's spanish suck ass.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Dec 2004, 01:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Shooter v.3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka_in
Well It's Pretty Obvious I Don't Like You Reb. Your A Fucking Asshole And You Use Your Admin Status To Your Advantage. If It Works For You It's Good. If It Don't Work U'll Fix It So It Does Work To Ur Advantage
awesome banner.
Shooter v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2004, 07:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Ka_in is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ka_in Send a message via Yahoo to Ka_in

reb is a bitch
Ka_in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2004, 07:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Care to Elaborate?..