ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

more shooter/Kam Crap

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

thats right fatty run along, I think I hear the ice cream man too.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Buccs
re-read it then junoir.
Hmmmmm Okay then...................................

Still not funny.

And no Screamy aint my mom. You said you did my mom in the ass and she spoke Jibberish. So I asked what Star speaks when you do him in the ass. I bet its a pian to prop him up though. He has no legs. Do you use pillows? By the way my mom says she thinks of you when she sticks her pinky finger in her ass. But she said thats giving you way to much credit.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Aid Man
Hmmmmm Okay then...................................

Still not funny.

And no Screamy aint my mom. You said you did my mom in the ass and she spoke Jibberish. So I asked what Star speaks when you do him in the ass. I bet its a pian to prop him up though. He has no legs. Do you use pillows? By the way my mom says she thinks of you when she sticks her pinky finger in her ass. But she said thats giving you way to much credit.
it's quite an honour, where do you think your mommys pay checks are going?

And don't bring the legless wonder into this, I hate him just as much as you.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

run boy!

he's leaving!
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Goddamn moronic Moderators cant even post all the dumb ass posts after transfering a topic properly. They must of went to moderating school at Kmart. Oh and Du Buccs you know StarScream is to you as Robin is to Batman.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

oh and KAM, do you honestly think where going to belive you lost 1 frigging pound?

go back to wanking it to howard stern, get out of my warzone.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Quote:
Goddamn moronic Moderators cant even post all the dumb ass posts after transfering a topic properly. They must of went to moderating school at Kmart. Oh and Du Buccs you know StarScream is to you as Robin is to Batman.
just like I know what your dildo is to as is gold to a pirate!

IIIIIIIH! MATEY!

Don't you have a whole thanksgiving turkey to eat, or your parents keeping you in the basement again?
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Howard Stern? WTF is that spose to mean? And Im 6'1 201 lbs of pure manjuice that you wish would tingle in your mouth you StarScream mans toy. I bet he gives you rides around the block on his lap in his chair.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

nope, you were just posting while i tried to split the thread, so now you can have two cause no one cares about you coming back and getting owned by shooter
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

see man all you can do is bring old handy boy in it. Oh and it's nice to see you expressed half your body mass, you fat fuck.

oh and we both know your ass and howard sterns ***** have become very familiar with each other.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
nope, you were just posting while i tried to split the thread, so now you can have two cause no one cares about you coming back and getting owned by shooter
Yea Whatever, You suck as Mod............Unlike 7up, Always have and always will.

A comeback? to this shithole? I think not, I just happen to be at a familys house who has a computer. Me? Ive kicked the computer habit and got a life. Unlike all you fucks on here.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

really how hypocritical of you to say, since you kicked this "habit" yet you are here and wasting time in the Warzone
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Quote:
Yea Whatever, You suck as Mod............Unlike 7up, Always have and always will.

A comeback? to this shithole? I think not, I just happen to be at a familys house who has a computer. Me? Ive kicked the computer habit and got a life. Unlike all you fucks on here.

ahaha, try you can't afford paying for the old internet bill anymore because the bigmac has become the sole interest in your life.

So stop crying and go what you do best, go eat.

Leave PWF for good.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

and a big mac is not all I'm talking about
Old 25 Nov 2004, 05:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Buccs
see man all you can do is bring old handy boy in it. Oh and it's nice to see you expressed half your body mass, you fat fuck.

oh and we both know your ass and howard sterns ***** have become very familiar with each other.

Cause frankly I have no idea nor do I care who you are. And calling me fat? All your doing is using Starscreams and Marbles material against me. Nothing original comes from you. And you use my material against Star.