ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Shooter shoots on KAM

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

Da Buccs is on a distinguished road

Kool Aid Man is funny

Fat fuck
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Buccs
Fat fuck

Not no more...... Ive been eaten Stacker 2 as if it was candy.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

I've been eating your mom as if she was candy.

YUM!
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
I've been eating your mom as if she was candy.

YUM!
If my mom is candy then yours is gum. Takes seven years to digest if you swallow.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

huh

you like to chew the pussy?
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

kibbles and bites bitch
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

oh hell you probably eat that shit too
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
huh

you like to chew the pussy?

Welll yea dumb ass little boy, you cant actually eat it.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

thats the old saying

I like to use a knife and fork
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
kibbles and bites bitch

Bitts? Did you mean Kibbles and Bitts? I knew your mom was a bitch but DAMN!!! That takes cake the she like Kibbles and Bitts.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

bsssh, why the fuck should I care.

I'm not the wow chowing down.

I can spell pussy right though. Cause I'm chowing down, ya fat fuck.

How old are you?

URE MUM IS A BITCH!!1!!!!1!!

reminds me of standup canuck, but he's 14 so he has an excuse.
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Well they say dog food has vitamins, and im full of protien. So at least your moms in good health.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

[QUOTE=Da Buccs]

I can spell pussy right though. [QUOTE]

Good for you. I could as well if I actually spelled it somewhere moron. I never mentioned it. Reread.

Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

HOLY FUCK! You make no sense.

How am I suppose to make something out of this.

All this shit sounds like something your mother would say when I'm fucking her up the ass.

JIBBERISH!
Old 25 Nov 2004, 03:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
King of the Warzone

[QUOTE=Kool Aid Man][QUOTE=Da Buccs]

I can spell pussy right though.
Quote:

Good for you. I could as well if I actually spelled it somewhere moron. I never mentioned it. Reread.
you obviously didn't get the joke.