ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Monica: Hostage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Nov 2004, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me Monica: Hostage

Trish you better get in here and give me what I want, or I attack Monica. I know she told you not to talk to me, but no need to be her puppet. I knew she would come between us....

You have a short amount of time
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 02:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Boring, go ahead scream make another dumbass comment, give it up, this is just a waste of time for everyone involved. Find someone else to talk to.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 02:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Fuck off dogcather. Dont get mad Im about to catch a bitch of my own. If Im gonna be treated like a psycho, then I might as well act like one.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 02:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Fuck off dogcather. Dont get mad Im about to catch a bitch of my own. If Im gonna be treated like a psycho, then I might as well act like one.

how did i know you would say that. Same old same old. Personally i don't care, i am just tired of seeing PWF flooded with all of the stupid Trish won't talk to me threads, it's over find someone else, that way at least it will be something new
Old 24 Nov 2004, 02:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Well, do you have any suggestions? Should I stalk you?
Old 24 Nov 2004, 02:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Go home star.... No wait you are at home..... Nevermind.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Nov 2004, 03:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

For someone who has a well paying job, you sure dont seem to do shit.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 03:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
For someone who has a well paying job, you sure dont seem to do shit.
It's the day before Thanksgiving 80% of my office are gone and I'm one of the lucky suckers I mean employees who is stuck doing nothing today. I took two naps already.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Well Make it a third
Old 24 Nov 2004, 03:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

I'm not sleepy.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 03:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Get lost creepo.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Bitch I see you online Trish. You have 5 minutes to respond.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

You dumb bitches! Im gonna eat your mom on thanksgiving. Gonna chop her head of, and stick my cock in her mouth.
Old 24 Nov 2004, 04:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

*chokes monica to death*

Stupid white bitch!
Old 24 Nov 2004, 08:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

DaRk LiTa is on a distinguished road

Sorry Joe, but they are still not talking to you and I don't blam them!
DaRk LiTa is offline   Reply With Quote