ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Reb

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me Reb

I will now destroy another poster I made famous... get in here so I can fuck you up!
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ahhh the jealousy.

After I give you your account back this is what you do?
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

What jealousy? I told you, you should make a similar forum to the exo room, so I could use it as material in fighting kevin, and say the admins took over PWF. You obviously think its because I want to get in "exo's room". Your stupid if you think thats the case. But I guess since your in the forum, your a cool dude now. Well far out.

And why do you think I said I thought you were diffrent, you took me off miserable, then you act like a bitch 2 days later.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
What jealousy? I told you, you should make a similar forum to the exo room, so I could use it as material in fighting kevin, and say the admins took over PWF. You obviously think its because I want to get in "exo's room". Your stupid if you think thats the case. But I guess since your in the forum, your a cool dude now. Well far out.

And why do you think I said I thought you were diffrent, you took me off miserable, then you act like a bitch 2 days later.
Thats stupid to make another room. Whats the point besides you wanting to make some thread? You can do that in OT. But I still don't really get were your going with this.

Isn't the whole point of being admin is running the site anyways? So that wouldn't make any sense with you saying were taking over pwf.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Scream does have a point. Another room would create competition between the two.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Whats the point?

The point is this. You (rebel), exo, all supermods, and mods, are all little fish. You guppies can all act like sharks if you want, but thats ok, I know the reality of it all.

I want to catch that once in a life time catch, I want to catch that great white shark.... and destroy him. That shark is the Kevin.

Im setting up a domino effect mother fucker, and when I knock him down, all his toy soldiers will go down right behind him.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I think the best thing to do would be to knock down William. That way Kevin would have to pay more attention to the main site and you could knock everyone down behind his back.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

William is so pathetic he doesnt even count as a guppie. He's the worm on the hook.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 11:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Then why don't you take the chance of trying to befriend Kevin... that way you can get what you want around here.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 12:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Kevin is Moby Dick now. Im the captain who is now obsessed with catching him. He put me in a wheelchair in my mind now. I shall have my revenge.

There he blows!