ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Who here thinks E-feds are gay?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2004, 12:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default Who here thinks E-feds are gay?

I tried them

don't like them

they piss me off

who else has an opinion?
Old 21 Nov 2004, 12:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think the people who promote them are gay

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If you have free time, an E-fed can be a good thing.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I hate Efeds. I hate them even more than I did before becuase every time I go on MSN Alli Sabbah asks me to join or read some stupid thing related to it.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 01:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiErra
If you have free time, an E-fed can be a good thing.
This man speaks the truth

An e-fed can be alot of fun,I used to think they were stupid I actually started reading the shows and it looked fun so I decided to join up.

By the looks of this thread though,e-feds aren't very popular at PWF.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 01:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

The best thing about e-fed's is that the person who works the hardest wins.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

They are ok. I just don't have the time to actually commit to one.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Perhaps those who say efeds afre gay might want to come out of the closet.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 08:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Anyways whats the point of this thread other than trying to discourage people from joining it. Hell perhaps I should just stop working so hard to get people to have fun and let this site become what some people are trying to make it. An elitist boring lame ass place where the only things that happen are arguements and boring ass articles. Dante and I have busted our asses the efed has steadily climbed through the ranks. You people are ingrates and we should close the efed and move it elsewhere.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 09:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Well, I used to run TKOW! over at PW.com... but then I just lost interest.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 09:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alli Sabbah
Anyways whats the point of this thread other than trying to discourage people from joining it. Hell perhaps I should just stop working so hard to get people to have fun and let this site become what some people are trying to make it. An elitist boring lame ass place where the only things that happen are arguements and boring ass articles. Dante and I have busted our asses the efed has steadily climbed through the ranks. You people are ingrates and we should close the efed and move it elsewhere.
Maybe some people here don't care about e-feds.
Maybe some people come here primarily to kill time.
Maybe some people just want to read threads....not advertisements.

If someone wants to join the e-fed they are going to do it.
If they don't want to join the e-fed. they won't.

This place is more than a host to the e-fed.
Every thread doesn't need someone popping into it just to say "Join the e-fed"...it lessens the actual thread. Get a banner, put it in your sig.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 09:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Every thread I make is not saying join the efed. Actually most of the time I am joking when I mention the efed to people I absolutely know will not join. Like you of course and igloo. However it seems that some ok lets change that. Most of the people here do not come to read articles at all. The whole site has become a joke of people fighting, insulting each other and basically proving how immature they are. When someone such as myself tries to interject some entertainmens ala efed or make a joke they are crucified. I never had a problem with anybody on this site regardless since I mind my own business mostly. However I believe that may soon end.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

You know, I really don't know what you actually do in an e-fed. And I have no intrest to know either. It does seem like every e-fed that was ever here stuggled though.
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Rcw!
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Nov 2004, 10:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

No Im too lazy to join one
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote