ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Dade Draven.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me Dade Draven.

Lets end this once and for all you stupid gay nerd.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 02:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I already made my feelings clear Mr. Sun. You're a pathetic waste of Creation who uses his disability to treat people like shit. I only hope that you quit using up my air and roll yourself off a cliff, because shooting yourself would be wasting good ammo. Until you grow some fucking balls, and make something of yourself besides an ass, you are not worth my time.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Its funny how funny how your calling a waste of creation, when some people could say that to you just for being born. You probably dont know what I mean by that since you obviously seem to only understand what you choose to.

Anyway, to this I use my disability as an exscuse to treat people as shit. What are you blind boy? Are you a cockcamaney cock sucking, dick in your booty tucking, nut dribbling, anal tickling psycho?

You fool, I have been mocked for minding my own business, mocked for trying to get from one place to another, mocked just to be mock, because mocking seemed like the mockable thing to do to mock someone who was mockable.

Explain to me how Im using my handicap to treat people like shit, when shitty treatment from shitty people, caused a shitty reaction to shit that shouldnt even of been shitted out of shitty people's shitty asses? What is this a shit train? Shitty shitty bang bang? For that I shit on you!

Your blind to the fact that your opinionated opinion, epitomizes the opinionated opinion for those you use there opinionated preception, to percieve how Im acting, is reacting, to the reaction of my life in which cho...cho...choosed me?

Explain your explainable explanation.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

I don't know how many times you said "You're ignorring me cus you think I'm a freak, you skank' or some crap. People will treat you like that on here, cus you make it too easy. As far as how people treat you in the Real World, big surprise: People can be asses. Alert CNN! Grow a pair and stop whining. And swearing like some uneducated caveman isn't gonna prove your point any better
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Thing is Dade, people are people no matter where they go. You think if this would off the net I would take the time to actually humor people with a response? I can respond to these bitches here! I dont have to take it! When I say 95% of the things I say, its just a stupid jokes. I enjoy these bitches fearing, or hating, or just by being annoyed by the things I say.

These people know there words cant stop me, and I know half the time, people arent thinking about me being in a wheelchair. Your the one who always brings it back to that.

Maybe Im just acting how I wanna act dumbass.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Thing is Dade, people are people no matter where they go. You think if this would off the net I would take the time to actually humor people with a response? I can respond to these bitches here! I dont have to take it! When I say 95% of the things I say, its just a stupid jokes. I enjoy these bitches fearing, or hating, or just by being annoyed by the things I say.

These people know there words cant stop me, and I know half the time, people arent thinking about me being in a wheelchair. Your the one who always brings it back to that.

Maybe Im just acting how I wanna act dumbass.
Then I will continue treating you like the used tampon you are.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Of course you will because doing wht your programmed to do is all you are capable of doing. Your a fucking reject robot, back to the robot factory with you.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Ok