ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

exo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me exo

I havent forgotten about you. Come get pissed on.
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Help me pick a new name

Look at the last post on that page people. Look at the moment y2jerichoaddict became my PWF bitch for life.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 04:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

He picked your name? Awesome. Want a cookie?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 04:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

He didnt just pick my name peckerwood. I gave him a name I knew would take his posting game to the next level. He picked a name I myself had on several other forums. He picked a name of greatness the propelled him to a higher pedastal, that he was not worthy to be on.

I made him famous, and if your not careful boy, I shall do the same to you. But not in a way you want to be.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
He didnt just pick my name peckerwood.
Yeah, you jealous I can actually get an erection or something?

Quote:
I gave him a name I knew would take his posting game to the next level. He picked a name I myself had on several other forums. He picked a name of greatness the propelled him to a higher pedastal, that he was not worthy to be on.
Name has absolutely nothing to do with anything, exo is just easier to remember than y2jerichoaddict.

Quote:
I made him famous, and if your not careful boy, I shall do the same to you. But not in a way you want to be.
Right... I wouldn't want to waste my time making you 'famous'... seeing as half the board already has... and not the way you like either.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

By peckerwood I was referring to you as a corny white boy, I thought even your honkey ass would no that. And your right you do get erections, usualy right up your ass.

Y2jerichoaddict is just as easy to remember as Exodus dumbass. And if name has nothing to do with it, why do people refer to people as the name they are the most known on? Exodus was pretty much someone people heard of, but not too many people even talked about.

And please dont bite the same thing I already said little boy. How the fuck you quote someone, but say the same shit they just said. Lol, go argue with someone and tell them how you are suppose to be some kind of thug from some pretend ghetto.

HE LOOK AT ME! I CAN TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF GIVING THE MIDDLE FINGER! AINT I A STAIGHT CRAZY THUG???
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Well Aint I????
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
By peckerwood I was referring to you as a corny white boy, I thought even your honkey ass would no that. And your right you do get erections, usualy right up your ass.
Silly Star, you want to take out the racist insults? I'm not even gonna stoop that low.

Quote:
Y2jerichoaddict is just as easy to remember as Exodus dumbass. And if name has nothing to do with it, why do people refer to people as the name they are the most known on? Exodus was pretty much someone people heard of, but not too many people even talked about.
You said his name helped him become what he is today, and I said name had absolutely nothing to do with the kind of poster he is, dipshit.

Quote:
And please dont bite the same thing I already said little boy. How the fuck you quote someone, but say the same shit they just said. Lol, go argue with someone and tell them how you are suppose to be some kind of thug from some pretend ghetto.
That wasn't what you said, mine was a completely different reference, along the same lines sure, but not the same thing. I've never said I was some sort of thug, because I took a picture with my middle finger up? Oh shit, then 95% of the Earth's population are considered thugs I guess? Even old people give the finger. Not to mention at the time I took the picture, I was playfully arguing with some chicks 'guy-friend', and he was taking shit out of my profile to use against me, so I put the picture in there. BTW, I thought a few weeks you were trying to send a picture of you sticking up your middle finger to someone?
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

How am I getting racial? By saying your a corny white boy? No crybaby, Im calling you corny because your trying to act tougher in this thread then you really are. Dont be a tough guy, when your straight our of mayberry. You know what, from now on, Im calling you opie you fake ass eminem groupie.

And his name as everything to do what kind of poster he is. The nice name, gave him a strange amount of confidence, which is now causing him to also, such as yourself, be a tough guy. I know it probably hurts your feelings for me to attack you boyfriend, but thats your problem. I didnt tell you to come poking your ass sniffing nose into this thread.

And I was going to give someone the finger? Pay attention gaylock, that was part of a prank of sorts me and stick was doing. Well remember that time Stick pulled a prank on you, and you went into your room and cried? LMAO!!!

You have no credibility! Scram kid or I will make you cry as well.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 05:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
How am I getting racial?
Quote:
I was referring to you as a corny white boy, I thought even your honkey ass would no that.
Are you mentally handicap too?

If I called you a 'corny ****** boy, I thought even your ****** ass would know that', you wouldn't consider that racist?

Quote:
No crybaby, Im calling you corny because your trying to act tougher in this thread then you really are. Dont be a tough guy
How am I acting tough? I can actually stand on my two legs and fight, so if we're judging by how tough someone is acting, you take the fucking cake, a 7 year old girl could whip your ass, all she would have to do is roll you down a flight of stairs, you douchebag.

Quote:
And his name as everything to do what kind of poster he is. The nice name, gave him a strange amount of confidence, which is now causing him to also, such as yourself, be a tough guy. I know it probably hurts your feelings for me to attack you boyfriend, but thats your problem. I didnt tell you to come poking your ass sniffing nose into this thread.
His name has nothing to do with it, he didn't get 10,000+ posts because of his name, he didn't get his administrator spot because of his name, he didn't develop his wrestling, graphics, sports knowledge from his name. I don't really care if you attack him or not, if he chooses to respond, he'll tear your crippled little bitch ass into shreads anyways, the only thing for me is, do I continue to beat on you, and soften you up for him, or should I just back off and let him tear your ass open?

Quote:
And I was going to give someone the finger? Pay attention gaylock, that was part of a prank of sorts me and stick was doing. Well remember that time Stick pulled a prank on you, and you went into your room and cried?LMAO!!!
Something along those lines, can't remember honestly, I wasn't around when it happened, so I guess you would know better than anyone else. That time STICK pulled the prank, he was supposidly in the hospital, pretty fucked up... looking at it from a friends point of view, and knowing all he had been through, I felt bad for him, his family, etc... you however, are a heartless pathetic little cripple, and don't see the reality behind it, I honestly didn't think he would even pull a prank like that. Oh and, wasn't it just like last week DC, Monica, and Steph pulled a prank on you, and you started crying like a little girl? Different circumstances, if I was gonna shed tears I had a reason, yet you cried like a little bitch because some girl on the internet crushed your dreams of ever getting laid.

Quote:
You have no credibility! Scram kid or I will make you cry as well.
I have more credibility than you could ever dream of, you on the other hand are a fucking dick, everyone hates you besides a select few, that either kiss your ass, or treat you half way decent out of pitty, don't get too full of yourself there, faggot.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

ok opie...

So I guess your saying because Im in a wheelchair I cant talk like this? Newsflash skippy, Im not trying to get a certain image. Every one knows im in a wheelchair, therefore most intelligent people know not to take me seriously. The sad thing, sensitive tight thong queers like you, some even after two years, havent got that through your heads.

Oh, and its ok, talk about my dissability, I dont mind, but you will see, using jokes like that on me, is like trying to cash a bad check... your ass wil hit the bank bitch.

Im not even gonna talk to you about exodus anymore kid. This is about me and you now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coder
you however, are a heartless pathetic little cripple
Now, I do have a heart, but Im always willing to go lower then the next person if need be. BTW, your heart attack having coke sniffing dad is the hearless one. Didnt that shit jump out of his chest? Dont worry opie, I will comfort you at the funeral.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 06:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Quote:
So I guess your saying because Im in a wheelchair I cant talk like this? Newsflash skippy, Im not trying to get a certain image. Every one knows im in a wheelchair, therefore most intelligent people know not to take me seriously. The sad thing, sensitive tight thong queers like you, some even after two years, havent got that through your heads.
You can talk like that, but it's not nearly as effective as it would be if you could actually back your words up in real life if need be.

Quote:
Oh, and its ok, talk about my dissability, I dont mind, but you will see, using jokes like that on me, is like trying to cash a bad check... your ass wil hit the bank bitch.
You bring it upon yourself, if you didn't act like a dick, no one would have to treat you like shit. The first time I got to PWF, I defended you, but then you start acting like a dick even when I was treating you nicely, so fuck you, I'm not gonna waste my time on some ignorant fuck like you that doesn't know when to shut the fuck up and count his blessings.

Quote:
Im not even gonna talk to you about exodus anymore kid. This is about me and you now...
Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseh Sun
Now, I do have a heart, but Im always willing to go lower then the next person if need be. BTW, your heart attack having coke sniffing dad is the hearless one. Didnt that shit jump out of his chest? Dont worry opie, I will comfort you at the funeral.
Was that suppose to be an insult? That was fucking pathetic, after my dads heart attack he's healthier than he's ever been, so I don't think you have to worry about making the long roll from wherever you live to Minnesota anytime soon.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 07:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have a pee fetish. I don't know if joe's colostomy bag will do though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Nov 2004, 07:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Damn, you gonna let this Coder bitch do al your fighting? I always knew you was phony. Maybe I can write you another sex scene you pathetic fucker.
Old 19 Nov 2004, 07:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's almost as pathetic as you e-raping somebody.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote