ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

UT and Kurt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Default UT and Kurt

that sig pic still pisses me off, take it out Trev
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
that sig pic still pisses me off, take it out Trev
How can it piss you off? You weren't a Kerry supporter. I was, and it doesn't bother me one bit. He lost clean, and I sucked it up and drove on in a matter of two minutes.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Nov 2004, 08:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by _UT_
How can it piss you off? You weren't a Kerry supporter. I was, and it doesn't bother me one bit. He lost clean, and I sucked it up and drove on in a matter of two minutes.
Because I feel it is in poor taste.....

I wasn't a fan of all the mudslinging in this election, and therefore did not support any major candidate.

but I appreciate you chiming in on something that didn't really concern you
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Quote:
Because I feel it is in poor taste.....

I wasn't a fan of all the mudslinging in this election, and therefore did not support any major candidate.

but I appreciate you chiming in on something that didn't really concern you
Bad taste uh? How would you know, smart-ass?

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 07 Nov 2004, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Bad taste uh? How would you know, smart-ass?
I would know because I could see it

I would also think that was fairly obvious. Are you trying to impress me or something? Maybe you think you can challenge me? How about you linger in your bitterness and misguided anger...and I'll continue to sit here and laugh as the silly monkey does his poo flinging dance.

Sit down and shut up junior, I've really about had it with your internet posturing.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

You are the biggest crybaby here, JUNIOR. How about get a fucking life, PUNK!

You are really a sad case, BOY! Only you can possibly be offended by a sig. picture that was directed at a presidential candidate that you opposed. And you offer a dumbass reason, "because it's in bad taste". Really? How more childish can you get. To get a case of Sandy-Vagina over a blue and red colorized picture of the US that was posted because that poster's man won. Let him celebrate, KID!

Get a real job and shut the fuck up with your empty, shallow, and stupid smart-assed replies, BITCH!

Late.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 12:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
You are the biggest crybaby here, JUNIOR. How about get a fucking life, PUNK!

You are really a sad case, BOY! Only you can possibly be offended by a sig. picture that was directed at a presidential candidate that you opposed. And you offer a dumbass reason, "because it's in bad taste". Really? How more childish can you get. To get a case of Sandy-Vagina over a blue and red colorized picture of the US that was posted because that poster's man won. Let him celebrate, KID!

Get a real job and shut the fuck up with your empty, shallow, and stupid smart-assed replies, BITCH!
How about YOU explain to me why it wasn't in poor taste?

If he had a message or picture or something in his sig saying "congratulations Bush" or whatever...it would be different. Essentially what he was doing was showing how little of the country Kerry was able to capture...true YOU could make an arguement for 'showing how much of the country Bush captured'.

However, its really pointless to argue with YOU. All YOU are going to do is reply with YOUR standard pointless posts. YOU'll badmouth me...YOU'll probably call me a smart ass, YOU'll whine and cry about how real Americans didnt vote for Bush...or some other such nonsense that no one really gives a damn about.

Get over YOURSELF.
YOU aren't funny.
YOU aren't entertaining.
YOU obviously have no idea what YOU are talking about.
and most importantly
YOU are a posing,posturing, self grandizing, pompous,arrogant, ill informed, jack ass sounding, piece of shit.

Please stop wasting, my time, your time, and everyone's else's time. Go suck a dick you have nothing to offer this or any other conversation.
Old 08 Nov 2004, 01:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Honestly guys...fuck kerry.....America needs peace through bombs.....kerry wont give you that...

The american people made the right choice...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Nov 2004, 01:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Quote:
Get over YOURSELF.
YOU aren't funny.
YOU aren't entertaining.
YOU obviously have no idea what YOU are talking about.
and most importantly
YOU are a posing,posturing, self grandizing, pompous,arrogant, ill informed, jack ass sounding, piece of shit.
Did you look at your reflection in the monitor when you typed that?

Quote:
Please stop wasting, my time, your time, and everyone's else's time. Go suck a dick you have nothing to offer this or any other conversation.
You just further proved my point with that statement. That last statement in the above quote trully shows the extent of your intelligence, class, and sexual preference.

Grow up and please stay in school.

Late.
Old 09 Nov 2004, 01:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Did you look at your reflection in the monitor when you typed that?

You just further proved my point with that statement. That last statement in the above quote trully shows the extent of your intelligence, class, and sexual preference.

Grow up and please stay in school.
Son, you got nothin .....I really have trouble believing it took you an entire day to write that. That's just sad.

You should probably sit down before you hurt yourself....or someone else does.

and just for the record, as a noted atheist....I'm pretty sure Mr. Carlin would not appreciate being called a god.
Old 09 Nov 2004, 02:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Quote:
Son, you got nothin .....I really have trouble believing it took you an entire day to write that. That's just sad.
It didn't. Unlike you, I have a life outside on my computer station, and don't live on this board. I'd expect an intelligent individual to know that. But, you are not and keep proving it.

I see you are still resorting to name calling. A true mark of a smart-ass and one who is in over their head.

Quote:
You should probably sit down before you hurt yourself....or someone else does.
I am sitting down, I don't stand on my head and type. And, are you going to come thorugh the power line and choke me? Or will you call for a mob to try and find me?

Grow up.

Quote:
and just for the record, as a noted atheist....I'm pretty sure Mr. Carlin would not appreciate being called a god.
How would you know? Do you know him? You are making a presumption based on nothing. If you were familiar with his work, you'd know he has no problem with the worshipping of REAL things and people, well anything you can see.

HHHMMM, didn't take a whole day to type this one up. Do yourself a favor and shut up.

Late.
Old 09 Nov 2004, 06:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
It didn't. Unlike you, I have a life outside on my computer station, and don't live on this board. I'd expect an intelligent individual to know that. But, you are not and keep proving it.
it did....I saw you sitting in the thread for over 15 minutes AFTER I posted, my post. Which would lead one to believe that you had plenty of time to both read it and reply....unless of course you have some kind of reading or learning disability....which isn't out of the question.

Quote:
I see you are still resorting to name calling. A true mark of a smart-ass and one who is in over their head.
I called you Son....is this considered "name calling" now? Maybe I've been out of high school for too long. You kids, get offended by anything. If thats going to get you all riled up....you need to develop thicker skin.There are far worse things I could call you son.

Quote:
I am sitting down, I don't stand on my head and type. And, are you going to come thorugh the power line and choke me? Or will you call for a mob to try and find me?
I just don't want you to hurt yourself, junior....and yes I am definately coming thru the powerline to choke you. You should probably unplug your computer because I'm gonna start climbing thru in about 5 minutes or so.

Hire the mob to whack you? Someone thinks a lot of themselves....do you have any idea how much that costs? You, quite frankly, aren't worth it.[/quote]

Quote:
Grow up.
Been there....done that.

Quote:
How would you know? Do you know him? You are making a presumption based on nothing. If you were familiar with his work, you'd know he has no problem with the worshipping of REAL things and people, well anything you can see.
How would I know.....because in MANY interviews when he is asked, "Is there a god", he responds with the same answer , and its always "No"

Do I know him.....Nope, didn't claim to.

Making a presumption based on Mr. Carlin's own beliefs.

Since I am familiar with his work, I do know that while he's not going to come kick your ass....he has said things to the effect of "I don't see how a sane or rational person could believe in a god". He has also alluded to believing that belief in a god is foolish and stupid.

So, I'm pretty sure "your god" has just called you irrational, insane, foolish, and stupid.

Quote:
HHHMMM, didn't take a whole day to type this one up. Do yourself a favor and shut up.
You're right, it didn't take you a whole day this time...I'm sure that your mommy and daddy are very proud of you. Go ask them for a cookie. Tell them Uncle Kurt said you did a real good job.
Now all you have to do is work on typing things that are worth reading...I'm sure you can manage it if you try. Just keep working on it...you finally got those response times down.