ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Another Weak Ass WZ Thread featuring Kurt and Trev

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I put pupples in a blender and drink them...

Oeo helps...
you aren't intimidating

you're a doof...shut up
Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
you aren't intimidating

you're a doof...shut up
You're just poopy. STFU.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
You're just poopy. STFU.
you can't tell me what to do...

you go to hell, you go to hell and you die
Old 02 Nov 2004, 10:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
you can't tell me what to do...

Frog-felching scab-picking parasite!!

I'm not gonna hurt you.... I'm not gonna hurt you....
Old 05 Nov 2004, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Why did this get moved?

Are we moving all the p2ps now?
Old 05 Nov 2004, 10:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:

Someone actually told me to do that, I replied by saying "how can I die in hell if I can only go to hell by dying?"
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Why did this get moved?

Are we moving all the p2ps now?
nope, but it didn't have to do with the topic, it was just you two fighting with each other about nothing..so yeah it got moved, instead of the thread getting closed.
Old 05 Nov 2004, 11:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
nope, but it didn't have to do with the topic, it was just you two fighting with each other about nothing..so yeah it got moved, instead of the thread getting closed.
Bro, you've gotta relax a bit. People aren't gonna recieve that well.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 12:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Trev..You've been an uptight prick more than once about P2P threads with no point and or topic..
Old 06 Nov 2004, 11:48 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Trev..You've been an uptight prick more than once about P2P threads with no point and or topic..
Ok, name one time in the last 3 months aside from anything Starscream involved and this shit with Stick.

I did practically no thread closing as OT mod... besides, Kurt and I were fucking around in four posts, some people make entire threads like that that I never touch.

Quote:
You've been an uptight prick more than once about P2P threads with no point and or topic..
If a thread has no topic or point its called doing your job. If its a few posts I'd call it being uptight. I'm just giving DC some advice... I dunno why you're involved at all.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 12:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Boy, you need to pissoff.

Your not even around here enough to know whats actually going on.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 01:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

point being, i didn't want to close the thread cause it had a good topic, and you and kurt were just fighting with each other not about the topic, it wasn't cause it was you and him, it was the fact that it was stuff that was no longer in the topic, and the fights belong in WZ.
Old 06 Nov 2004, 02:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm here everyday..made a post every day this week...
Old 06 Nov 2004, 06:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

whoo hoo........its a mod fight..........hell even a supermod fight with a dash of admin thrown in

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Nov 2004, 11:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

it's about time some law came to the warzone