ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Pft... or lets hate on Trev...
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Nov 2004, 12:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
And yet I fight...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,179
Rep Power: 128
Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default Pft...

Ok... before anyone gets the idea here that I'm trying to work Wolf out of his moderator spot, that's not the case... I respect Wolf, I find the guy to be very knowledgable in Sports, and would defend him if need be, but this thread wasn't created to respond to him, it was created however to respond to ignorant assed comments like these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Your boy hasn't spoken up one bit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I haven't seen one.... wheres Coder?
I don't know how many times STICK said it in the politics thread, but he wasn't try to defend me, neither was The_One... they did however, disagree with Rebel's John Kerry like flip-flopping... one minute he says there is no reason for a second moderator, and that Error doesn't need to be removed, or something along those lines... and the next minute (when he got his administrator status of course) he decides that he wants a second moderator in Sports, and of course, is gonna remove his 'friend' Error... wow? How ironic...

Another thing I don't want to mislead you people on is me whining about not getting the spot, that's not the case at all, I think Wolf deserves a shot there, but me not getting the spot due to Rebel's dislike for me is pretty ridiculous if you ask me... the only reason he doesn't like me is because I went to AP... which he went to also, more irony. BTW, don't even try to fall back on me going to AP the reason for me not getting the spot, or some sort of disloyalty to PWF... I never once said anything bad about PWF, I still checked back at this place occassionally I just posted somewhere else 95% of the time. I also heard from someone that you felt that Wolf was never given a chance before? If that's the case, I'm wondering what I've gotten then...

I heard also that Trev and Rebel were against me for it in the Moderator room? Is that so? And Rebel's reason is, I disagreed with an opinion he had about offensive lineman... and Trev's reason is I'm an 'e-thug'... due to two rap gimmicks, and from time to time having my MSN name as lyrics from rap songs? So, you having an account named 'Dick Cheney' and trying to potray yourself as some sort of political expert is fine? I guess everyone has to be something... I'm also wondering where I was doing this whole 'e-thug' thing... the freestyles I did like 9 months ago with Marbles? F.Y.I. it was part of the gimmick to start rap wars in WarZone. Bottom line, like a dumb pussy you went behind my back and talked shit about me on numerous occassions...

And for Rebel? I don't know, didn't you say something a while back about willing to make a push for me as co-Sports Moderator with you? Yes, you did... what happened? I decided to try a new board, and all of a sudden I'm no longer know anything about sports or what? What is the deal there? Did you giving the spot to Wolf have more do with your hate against me? Or giving Wolf a chance? Be honest... we both know it was only that you didn't wanna give it to me.

Honestly, if Trev hadn't said shit about me in that other thread, I wouldn't have done anything about any of this, I'm glad Wolf got the shot in Sports, he deserved a chance as much as anyone that posts in there for the opportunity to lead the forum... but the way it happened just leaves a sour taste in my mouth... although I nearly respect Rebel, anything bad he had to say about me, he came to my face and said it, unlike Trev who acted like a complete childish faggot and just spread it around like butter to his friends on MSN and in the Moderator room... both of you guys and including another unnamed person were against me for Sports moderator, fine, I'm sure you have perfectly legible reasons for believing so.

BTW, just a small irrelevent statistic to leave you all with:

Since returning to PWF I have made 69 threads in the Sports forum... and overall Wolf has made 9.

Congratulations on the spot Wolf, and to Dogcatcher, seeing as I haven't been to congratulate you yet, because you closed your own damned congratulations thread.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Coder...you should know a little more about what you are talking about before making accusations
  Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 12:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
And yet I fight...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,179
Rep Power: 128
Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default

^---Wow, great point to make Kurt... Dick Cheney wasn't Trev's alter... that surely changes a lot of my argument.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 12:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

well if you are gonna blame somebody for something...you might as well be as right as you can....shouldnt you?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
And yet I fight...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,179
Rep Power: 128
Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default

^---Hush up, this doesn't concern you.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!
 
Tri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dynasty State
Posts: 4,467
Rep Power: 2286
Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri
Default

Coder....

you better watch your fucking yap, or you will get KNOCKED DOWN
__________________
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Mmkay. I am very sleepy and I'm not writing a full response to this.... SOOOOO...

You were brought up because it directly concerns you and you said nothing... I was trying to figure out why Stick was really doing what he was doing, and I did. Everyone must pay... thats his deal.

You obviously got your information from Stick because he left some stuff out... the "E-Thug" remark has nothing to do with your taste in noise, and everything to do with your atitude. You come here looking to create a confrontation and it rubs me the wrong way, you do, in general. Don't know why it is that you do either. You're also immature, not something I think is very good in a mod, something Stick conveiniently decided to leave out. Do you expect me to say this to you? I never talk to you, you're not on my MSN list and I see no reason to talk to you, sorry for not delivering my message about "classified" mod talk to you in person. My bad.

Besides, guess what? Even if I didn't dislike you for whatever sub-consious reason I have, I wouldn't reccomend you for a modship any time soon. You know why? You left. Simple as that... it really is.... Wolf has been a constant here since the beginning... you came a while back and left for a fair amount of time.

So to restate my rebuttal to your most prominent claim against me: I never talk to you, especially about mod stuff, why start now?

Quit being immature and drop the subject before I toss this thread. Dead issue.

I should move this p2p shit to WZ, really.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,179
Rep Power: 128
Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default

^---I thought part of the gimmick was using "r's" in the place of "l's"? You fucked up! Now go edit your post before I start telling you how much I don't care what you think about me.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!
 
Tri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Dynasty State
Posts: 4,467
Rep Power: 2286
Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri
Default

i let the gimmick slip up too much already so fuck it
__________________
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
And yet I fight...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,179
Rep Power: 128
Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
You were brought up because it directly concerns you and you said nothing... I was trying to figure out why Stick was really doing what he was doing, and I did. Everyone must pay... thats his deal.
STICK said repeatedly he wasn't defending me, yet you try to bring me into it... then you don't want to back up your words? Please... that's fucking pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
You obviously got your information from Stick because he left some stuff out... the "E-Thug" remark has nothing to do with your taste in noise, and everything to do with your atitude. You come here looking to create a confrontation and it rubs me the wrong way, you do, in general. Don't know why it is that you do either. You're also immature, not something I think is very good in a mod, something Stick conveiniently decided to leave out. Do you expect me to say this to you? I never talk to you, you're not on my MSN list and I see no reason to talk to you, sorry for not delivering my message about "classified" mod talk to you in person. My bad.
Nope... didn't get that from STICK, he even asked me over MSN who I got it from, and I have no reason to tell you, but you've obviously (like I stated earlier) been talking shit behind my back to numerous people... if that isn't maturity I don't know what is. I came here looking for confrontation? Yes, I did... because of childish comments you made in another thread trying to drag me into an argument I attempted to stay out of. Back to that 'immature' thing... if that's the case, how come I was told by 2-3 people here that I take things to seriously? If I was immature, don't you think I would have been hopping on the bandwagon... oh for instance, when SC edited BA's banner and avatar, and then told me I took things too serious and I need to calm down, afterall it's the internet? Something like that, right? But now I'm immature... seems like you're going in the opposite direction. I actually took you off my list a while back realizing we never spoke... the brief moments we did is when you felt all yuppy and depressed and wanted to kill yourself. Don't know why I tried to stop you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Besides, guess what? Even if I didn't dislike you for whatever sub-consious reason I have, I wouldn't reccomend you for a modship any time soon. You know why? You left. Simple as that... it really is.... Wolf has been a constant here since the beginning... you came a while back and left for a fair amount of time.
Heh... let's go to the AP stuff now, eh? You say I don't deserve it because I left, eh? You seem to forget you were one of the co-creators of AP... and were obviously intended to go there eventually, yet Kurt then became part of the operation, you felt like you weren't apart of it anymore, and like the baby you are you ran back here... don't even get me started on this bullshit about going to AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
So to restate my rebuttal to your most prominent claim against me: I never talk to you, especially about mod stuff, why start now?
My most prominant claim is that you act like a pussy... you talk behind my back, act buddy-buddy anytime we've ever been in the same chat on MSN, when you obviously have plenty bad things to say about me... why not just say rather than acting like a bitch? On the topic of prominent claims, you're only one against me is trying to make me look bad by saying you never talk to me on MSN? Go ahead and refer to my earlier comments, it's not even worth my time trying to repeat it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Quit being immature and drop the subject before I toss this thread. Dead issue.
Go ahead and move it to WarZone, but don't act like a pussy and delete it just because you don't have the balls to defend your statements. It belongs in WarZone actually, I included some congratulations I couldn't get out earlier seeing as I wasn't around yesterday when most of this shit took place. However, by all means, put it in WarZone.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

Kk. I'm gonna move this to WZ and let you stew over it. Lemme address a few things before I call it a night.

1. Quit getting so worked up. I was glad when this shit was over with Stick, and I'll be glad when its over here.

2. Taking things too seriously is immature. Its a message board. Looking for confrontation over some he said-she said crap is immature.

3. I was with the AP for a bit, yes. I quit long before it became a full competitor to PWF and never had 100% plans to leave PWF entirely.

4. I talk to you so seldomly on MSN I can't remember the last time we were in a convo. I don't believe I have ever been "buddy-buddy" with you. Not being overtly hostile, as you tend to be, does not mean I like someone... For example I find myself annoyed by Wanderer alot, he is annoyed by me too. Do I call him out or cause shit for him on PWF? No, that would be impulsive and rash. Have I said things to my friends over MSN before? Yes. People do that. Its venting with someone you trust. Its fun.

To close, you can have plenty of fun insulting me and such in this thread while it is in WZ. I might even enjoy it. Now, I still don't like you, in fact, I like you less now. You tend to be very reactionary. Not something I like to see. But really, I never disliked you enough to create turmoil for both of us by declaring war of any sort. I prefer to leave things alone and let things drop. You don't do that, and I hope you carry this grudge for a long time.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™
 
Trevelbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 15,038
Rep Power: 2832
Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default

O right, and the suicide stuff... I had lots of stuff going on then... lots of death and dissapointment surrounding me. Thanks for being so kind a year ago btw.... sure makes up for your current prickery. I'll be sure to take that into account. It actually was very nice of you.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
And yet I fight...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,179
Rep Power: 128
Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Quit getting so worked up. I was glad when this shit was over with Stick, and I'll be glad when its over here.
I may have created the thread, but I was only responded to comments you made while you were trying to drag my name into a discussion you were having with STICK... like I said, I tried to stay out of it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Taking things too seriously is immature. Its a message board. Looking for confrontation over some he said-she said crap is immature.
What he-said-she said crap? You've admitted to practically every point I've tried to make towards you? It's all facts, you talked shit behind my back, you have pathetic excuses for me not being worthy of a moderator spot. Those are facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I was with the AP for a bit, yes. I quit long before it became a full competitor to PWF and never had 100% plans to leave PWF entirely.
Don't even put it like that, you were one half of the crew to start AP, you and Moneen... the day we discussed it, you sure seemed proud about it too... besides the fact you couldn't follow through with it because Kurt stole your thunder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
I talk to you so seldomly on MSN I can't remember the last time we were in a convo. I don't believe I have ever been "buddy-buddy" with you. Not being overtly hostile, as you tend to be, does not mean I like someone... For example I find myself annoyed by Wanderer alot, he is annoyed by me too. Do I call him out or cause shit for him on PWF? No, that would be impulsive and rash. Have I said things to my friends over MSN before? Yes. People do that. Its venting with someone you trust. Its fun.
We were in a chat with Tri, SC, and Dre about 2 weeks ago... funny you didn't have anything to say to me, yet around time you had plenty to say about me in the moderator room... cute. I'm overly hostile? How? I treat some of my PWF with the utmost respect on MSN, and anyone you've heard otherwise from is probably someone that I couldn't care less what their opinion is towards me, as I probably view them in the same light. This has nothing to do with you and Wanderer. The fact is, I've bit my tongue for a long time now, and your comments about wondering where I was in that other thread was merely the icing on the cake towards me saying something, I'm sick of you running your mouth about people, and then saying "it's just the internet, lighten up"... it may just be the internet, but you should show some respect even if you intend to do something as a joke... you should at least make it obvious and not be so bold about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
To close, you can have plenty of fun insulting me and such in this thread while it is in WZ. I might even enjoy it. Now, I still don't like you, in fact, I like you less now. You tend to be very reactionary. Not something I like to see. But really, I never disliked you enough to create turmoil for both of us by declaring war of any sort. I prefer to leave things alone and let things drop. You don't do that, and I hope you carry this grudge for a long time.
It wasn't made to insult you, it was to argue with you to basically find out why you felt so obliged to talk about me behind my back, in the moderator room, and on MSN. I know you don't like me, the coincidence is I don't like you either, and this wasn't reactionary, it was a long time coming... you just sealed the envelope trying to make it look like I pussied out of a discussion I didn't want anything to do with in the first place.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 01:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
And yet I fight...
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,179
Rep Power: 128
Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
O right, and the suicide stuff... I had lots of stuff going on then... lots of death and dissapointment surrounding me. Thanks for being so kind a year ago btw.... sure makes up for your current prickery. I'll be sure to take that into account. It actually was very nice of you.
Yeah, over the span of 12 months I lost 3 people in my family... so at the time that was the 'friend' thing to do, that moment has obviously passed us when all I am to you is an immature e-thug, that you try to make look bad by saying 'you're not on my MSN list anyways'... really cool man.

I had a small intent to start a fight... but my points are there, I don't feel cheated on the moderator spot, Wolf deserves it... I'm just honestly happy Error was removed, he rarely made threads, rarely posted... it was a combination of things, now we have Norm and Wolf who I know will create threads and generate plenty of discussion, all I care about is the discussion, and now that it's gonna be there again. I'm happy.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Nov 2004, 06:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....
 
Mr. Marbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Where rhythm's life, and life is rhythm
Posts: 8,988
Rep Power: 52
Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default

Coder, you deserve a lot more respect than folks give ya. You're a good guy and everything you post has effort. For what it's worth, you got my support.
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hate Mail Hate Crime Trevelbond Off-Topic 2 26 Oct 2007 06:12 PM
The lets hate on WPG juggalo thread Dick Biggs Off-Topic 22 02 Feb 2006 08:20 AM
I fucking hate hate HATE doing dishes... xer0 Off-Topic 16 09 Apr 2005 04:59 AM
Here's for you Trev David General Wrestling 0 29 Aug 2004 10:14 PM
C'mon guys, lets not fight. Lets keep the peace. Cryptic WarZone 6 23 May 2003 03:57 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.