ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Come here, D Generation X/Lita and Kane

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2004, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default Come here, D Generation X/Lita and Kane

Please stop making dumbass threads. Please also stop changing the question in threads. Have a nice day.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

D generation X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
Please stop making dumbass threads. Please also stop changing the question in threads. Have a nice day.

Well you could have PMed me about it, but oh well this place works too. I don't change the question I add too it.

I'd say it will all make sense in time
and you figured it out.
D generation X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think this person is Lita and Kane.

Plus this person replied pretty quick. We all know Lita and Kane is a little slow.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I don't think this person is Lita and Kane.

Plus this person replied pretty quick. We all know Lita and Kane is a little slow.

On top of that I have no clue who Lita and Kane is?
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D generation X
On top of that I have no clue who Lita and Kane is?
Fuck you bitch. Don't try that shit on me.

Sam...you were right my friend. I will never question you again.

Good ol' ip check...
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

WEll it took you long enough to figure it out and I am the dumb one well your the asshole if you are going to IP me well this is the last post Ill make and it is going to be worth it U are stupied I played you and I will kept finding ways to play you.

Last edited by D generation X; 17 Oct 2004 at 07:16 PM.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
WEll it took you long enough to figure it out and I am the dumb one well your the asshole if you are going to IP me well this is the last post Ill make and it is going to be worth it U are stupied I played you and I will kept finding ways to play you.

By the way I am not dumb I was playing you because you guys started fights with me read my signinger and you will figure out what I mean.

I post all i want and you did not figure it out.
Untill know my last requst being who found out and how did you find out
oh wait never mind I dont trust you guys only a few i trust
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
So if this is your last post how are you suppose to play me again?
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Sorry I guess this is my last post. When are you going to banned me I really want to know and all of my post have a hint in them you were just to dumb not to figure it out. I cant belive you did not figure it out again and as far as playing you goes I all ready did.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Sorry I guess this is my last post. When are you going to banned me I really want to know and all of my post have a hint in them you were just to dumb not to figure it out. I cant belive you did not figure it out again and as far as playing you goes I all ready did.

And as far as sam goes I never trusted you for a minunt. I was going to betray you any way in your army. Oh I hate reading your posted too.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
I'm not going to ban you. I would have more fun fucking with you.

Also, I wasn't really paying attention to your posts before. I don't study everyones posting on here. Sorry, your not that important.

So how would you like to have this in your sig?

Last edited by Rebel; 17 Oct 2004 at 07:31 PM.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Default 5......4.....3....2....1....

Quote:

5....4...3...2...1 remember? I do and that is why I came back too do something about it. "I'd say it will all make sense in time" I thought it was going to take longer than that but oh well. By the way Rebel what is going on I did not say one mean thing too you when I came back on?
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
By the way Rebel what is going on I did not say one mean thing too you when I came back on?
I usually don't like to give second chances with most people. So you blew it.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

It was pretty obvious who you were... to me anyway...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2004, 07:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
It was pretty obvious who you were... to me anyway...
What, are you called me stupied now?