ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

***Truewarrior to return Oct 25 at Warzone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2004, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Young Buck is on a distinguished road
Default ***Truewarrior to return Oct 25 at Warzone

All Hell will break lose on October 25 cuz Tuewarrior is set to return

The legend is back in the building
Old 16 Oct 2004, 11:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Until STICK signs you to another "record deal"... and one of the stipulations is you leaving PWF for another 4 months or whatever it was?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Oct 2004, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Buck
All Hell will break lose on October 25 cuz Tuewarrior is set to return

The legend is back in the building
Who in the name of sandpaper?

You realize you are not back in any building, or maybe they let you back into your own house or something..This is a website, not a building
Old 17 Oct 2004, 12:04 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

WarZone is now incredibly sad.....Rename it Cocktail Weenies
Old 17 Oct 2004, 12:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Here he comes. I thought the contract was for life but i guess it had fine print
Old 17 Oct 2004, 12:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

That's great news...

Now I know to schedule a nap for that day.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 12:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
That's great news...

Now I know to schedule a nap for that day.
A dirt nap for Truewarrior?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2004, 01:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
A dirt nap for Truewarrior?

No, a regular one for me in my bed.

I'll have nothing really to do after work on the 25th. And now that I know that nothing all that important is happening on that day, I'll just plan on going to bed early.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 05:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Hey Truewarrior or young buck or whatever you want to be called lately. Join the efed! Everyone here seems to hate you and would probably join just to attack you.
Old 17 Oct 2004, 11:06 AM   #10 (permalink)

Young Buck is on a distinguished road

TRUEWARRIOR IS BACK

LEGEND IS COMING 10-25-04
Old 17 Oct 2004, 02:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Buck
Tuewarrior is set to return
Who-warrior?
Old 17 Oct 2004, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
I have a HUGE MANGINA!

Mangina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Who-warrior?
He means some douche named TrueFaggot

Quote:
Jack and Jill went up the hill
And planned to do some kissing
Jack made a pass,
and grabbed her ass
And now two of his teeth are missing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
LMFAO. Camini finally did something that is hilarious
^^ finally some respect

I HAVE A HUGE MANGINA!!! OH MAN IT'S SO LOOSE YOU CAN DRIVE TRI'S TRUCK THROUGH IT!!! OH MAN I LIKE HAVING TRUCKS IN MY MANGINA IT FEELS SO GOOD CAUSE THATS THE ONLY THING THAT FITS IN MY HUGE LOOSE MANGINA!!!
Mangina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2004, 02:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
No, a regular one for me in my bed.

I'll have nothing really to do after work on the 25th. And now that I know that nothing all that important is happening on that day, I'll just plan on going to bed early.
You dissapoint me... where is that evil-ness-ocity that I used to see?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2004, 08:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Well that's great, now we've got two learning disabled morons running around acting like we care about what they have to say
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Oct 2004, 10:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

A Contract Offer For Young Buck....

Not so fast there chief. You didn't fulfill your contract stipulations, so therefor you cannot return.

You never even made one freakin song under the STICKzophrenic Inc. label.

You have been a major disappointment, as well as an embrassment to me, my label, all the other superstars on my label that have released numerous albums, made videos, gotten radio play, you have let me down.

If you return, there will be hell to pay and I will make damn sure you don't ever find work in this town again.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote