ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Yeah!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2004, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Joe is on a distinguished road
Default Yeah!

And if that doesn't do it for you, here's another thing.

Stick that in your craw and chaw on it a bit.
Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

So, you don't want to play the game, huh?

I'll show you!

Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

And you are?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper
And you are?
Yeah. Can't you read? Why are you responding to my thread anyway? Can't you see that I'm calling someone else out? Who the blazes are you?

Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

MY god who let this reatrd in?
Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Yeah. Who let this retard in?
Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

sad, just sad, the really sad part is this isn't shooter.
Old 13 Oct 2004, 03:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Yeah. I'm not Shooter. I'm the big bad wolf, and I'm about to throw down on somebody's pathetic little keister.

Now, who's coming with me?

Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

dude you will never get laid by a girl so no one is coming with you
Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Yeah. I hear the reason your name is Dogcatcher is so you can get laid. I guess you found the real meaning to the term, well, you know what I mean.

Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This guy kicks ass, yeah.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo
This guy kicks ass, yeah.

Yeah. I'm going to put that in my sig.

What's wrong, Reaper? You didn't want any more of me? I thought not.

Yeah.
Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah
Yeah. I hear the reason your name is Dogcatcher is so you can get laid. I guess you found the real meaning to the term, well, you know what I mean.

okay you know what, you Lil' Jon ripoff. this does nothing for you since no one can hear you say Yeah! If you are going to ripoff a gimmick do one that actually makes sense on the comp, not some you want to be a rapper, yet you can't rap..WE all know you can't rap, hell your mama can't wrap christmas presents, so makes you think you can rap to music fool.
Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

The IP Address is:xxxxxxxxxx. The host name is: adslxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

nuff said, match up the IPs, and you will see that you are no match for me YEAH!

exo edit: no posting ip's in public forums please.
Old 13 Oct 2004, 04:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

heh this MDA spokesperson cracks a joke and he thinks he is god. Knowing his faggie style it must be eminenfag.