ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

HIGHlight: EXPOSED (Part 2) - The Retaliation
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2004, 05:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 810
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default HIGHlight: EXPOSED (Part 2) - The Retaliation

In my previous thread, I went in-depth into the lying carcass of HIGHlight/LOWlife. In that thread, he gave his retaliation, which is quite comical. In this thread I demolish his attempt at sincerity.

This is going to be split in three parts:
1. Why Highlight's explanations were stupid
2. Why Highlight has trouble reading
3. Why Highlight is the biggest pussy of all time (Part 2)

PART ONE - Why Highlight's explanations were stupid
OK. Here, I will give the question posed, Highlight's answer, and my answer to the answer.

The Question: Who is Legend Killer and how does he know your 'brother'?
The Answer: Legend Killer Is a person who I talked to and He somehow knows my last name and Checked it out to be sure...BUT He does not know my brother In real life and I am sure of that.
The Answer to the Answer: OK, if he's a guy you're talking to on the internet and he knows your last name and you don't know why, wouldn't you feel a little insecure that he accessed your personal details? If he knew your last name wouldn't you want to know how? And why did he say he knows your brother?

The Question: What kind of brother would take the ideas of his young brother and take credit for them?
The Answer: I never said that he took my ideas. He Takes some ideas From Other posters Never from me. Think about it and It will show.
The Answer to the Answer: OK. Why doesn't your brother/uncle do some of his own fucking work instead of getting ideas from the internet? Anyway, he doesn't know your ideas are from the internet, so he just thinks his ideas are straight from you. And if you say that he knows that you go on the internet, then you open yourself up further down the line in another question.

The Question: What the fuck is a coon-cunt?
The Answer: Is that even a question? I hope you Are not trying to be funny if you actually expected me to answer that.
The Answer to the Answer: Yes, it's a question. It does ask something, and it does have a question mark. I'm not trying to be funny. I want to know what it means. To me, Coon is an Aussie brand of cheese or an Aboriginal, and a cunt is a pussy. So I'm either a cheese pussy or an Aboriginal pussy, is that it?

The Question: Who are you trying to kid here? Nobody would care about your brother reguardless.
The Answer: Who said That I am trying to "Kid" Anyone? Wait. You say nobody cares regardless of my brother? Then Why exactly are you Writing a whole thread about it? Could you answer that question? Of course not.
The Answer to the Answer: You're clearly trying to impress us, dickhead. I said nobody would care about your brother reguardless... not nobody cares regardless of your brother - they mean two different things. And I can answer that question. I don't care about your brother. I care about proving that you're a lying little fuck. And the thread's not all about that. There's much more than that.

The Question: Did you:
a) Fuck up or
b) Forget to tell me you have both a brother and uncle in the business?
The Answer: I never said That I had an uncle in the biz. If I mistakenly did then I am sorry for the complications. I only have my brother in the WWE.
The Answer to the Answer: You did say you had an uncle in the biz. See the other thread. How can you confuse your brother and uncle?

The Question: If your brother and/or uncle was in the business why would he be letting an internet dirtsheet such as yourself into the secrets backstage?
The Answer: Well he obviously doesn't think I am a "dirt-Sheet" As you think you made a funny joke that was obviously taken in no part of the thinking mind of you.
The Answer to the Answer: He doesn't think you're a dirtsheet? Does he know you do this internet bullshit? Either way he's an idiot for leaking info - he's jeapordising (sp) his job. If Vinnie Mac finds out he leaks info to his forum-frolicking brother he's gone. You're either a liar or he's really irresponsible.

The Question: What is your brother's/uncle's/both's official title? What does he do, exactly?
The Answer: Well If you looked I alreadly said he is one of the staff "Creative Writers". I will excuse the Mental Mistake in your "Brain".
The Answer to the Answer: Show me you already said that. Guess what? You haven't.

At this point, Highlight changes a question:
From this: If your family was really into the business like you say... wouldn't you know more about wrestling than you do?
To this: Why Am I such a Dumbass? Could you tell me? Why are you so mean?

The first two are well and good... the last though... why would I be asking you why you're so mean? I'm the antagonist... you should change it to "Why am I so mean?" But he responds - What the Hell? I don't hate you! Lol That is Very weird. Haha! Very funny. I never asked why you hate me dickhead, and neither did you with your stupid editing techniques.

PART TWO - Why Highlight has trouble reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWlife
I have no problem with that at all Kurt. Please tell me the "Plot-Holes" And I would Be glad to answer them.
Douche. What was that thread all about dickhead? And why didn't you respond like that earlier if you had no problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWlife
I don't remember to tell the truth...My uncle did get tickets to Unforgiven and that might had messed me up? I really don't know.
No problem dude, I understand how you can confuse your brother who works for the WWE, with your uncle who got tickets to Unforgiven.

PART THREE - Why Highlight is the biggest pussy of all time (Part 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWlife
Thank you and Sorry it took so long. I had better things to do than spend all day on a forum even though it is the best one in my opinion.
There we are, trying to get back in our goodbooks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWlife
It is not possible as I know it is not worth it even if PWF is the greatest.
Of course it's possible - Forgotten Sin, dickhead, Angle just said that! And he's also trying to kiss ass again.

---FIN---

Topic: If you could choose one type of milk to drink for the rest of you life... what would it be and why?
__________________

Last edited by Mr. Submission; 29 Sep 2004 at 03:16 AM.
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Sep 2004, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators
 
Highlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,438
Rep Power: 0
Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACCER
In my previous thread, I went in-depth into the lying carcass of HIGHlight/LOWlife. In that thread, he gave his retaliation, which is quite comical. In this thread I demolish his attempt at sincerity.

This is going to be split in three parts:
1. Why Highlight's explanations were stupid
2. Why Highlight has trouble reading
3. Why Highlight is the biggest pussy of all time (Part 2)

PART ONE - Why Highlight's explanations were stupid
OK. Here, I will give the question posed, Highlight's answer, and my answer to the answer.

The Question: Who is Legend Killer and how does he know your 'brother'?
The Answer: Legend Killer Is a person who I talked to and He somehow knows my last name and Checked it out to be sure...BUT He does not know my brother In real life and I am sure of that.
The Answer to the Answer: OK, if he's a guy you're talking to on the internet and he knows your last name and you don't know why, wouldn't you feel a little insecure that he accessed your personal details? If he knew your last name wouldn't you want to know how? And why did he say he knows your brother?

The Question: What kind of brother would take the ideas of his young brother and take credit for them?
The Answer: I never said that he took my ideas. He Takes some ideas From Other posters Never from me. Think about it and It will show.
The Answer to the Answer: OK. Why doesn't your brother/uncle do some of his own fucking work instead of getting ideas from the internet? Anyway, he doesn't know your ideas are from the internet, so he just thinks his ideas are straight from you. And if you say that he knows that you go on the internet, then you open yourself up further down the line in another question.

The Question: What the fuck is a coon-cunt?
The Answer: Is that even a question? I hope you Are not trying to be funny if you actually expected me to answer that.
The Answer to the Answer: Yes, it's a question. It does ask something, and it does have a question mark. I'm not trying to be funny. I want to know what it means. To me, Coon is an Aussie brand of cheese or an Aboriginal, and a cunt is a pussy. So I'm either a cheese pussy or an Aboriginal pussy, is that it?

The Question: Who are you trying to kid here? Nobody would care about your brother reguardless.
The Answer: Who said That I am trying to "Kid" Anyone? Wait. You say nobody cares regardless of my brother? Then Why exactly are you Writing a whole thread about it? Could you answer that question? Of course not.
The Answer to the Answer: You're clearly trying to impress us, dickhead. I said nobody would care about your brother reguardless... not nobody cares regardless of your brother - they mean two different things. And I can answer that question. I don't care about your brother. I care about proving that you're a lying little fuck. And the thread's not all about that. There's much more than that.

The Question: Did you:
a) Fuck up or
b) Forget to tell me you have both a brother and uncle in the business?
The Answer: I never said That I had an uncle in the biz. If I mistakenly did then I am sorry for the complications. I only have my brother in the WWE.
The Answer to the Answer: You did say you had an uncle in the biz. See the other thread. How can you confuse your brother and uncle?

The Question: If your brother and/or uncle was in the business why would he be letting an internet dirtsheet such as yourself into the secrets backstage?
The Answer: Well he obviously doesn't think I am a "dirt-Sheet" As you think you made a funny joke that was obviously taken in no part of the thinking mind of you.
The Answer to the Answer: He doesn't think you're a dirtsheet? Does he know you do this internet bullshit? Either way he's an idiot for leaking info - he's jeapordising (sp) his job. If Vinnie Mac finds out he leaks info to his forum-frolicking brother he's gone. You're either a liar or he's really irresponsible.

The Question: What is your brother's/uncle's/both's official title? What does he do, exactly?
The Answer: Well If you looked I alreadly said he is one of the staff "Creative Writers". I will excuse the Mental Mistake in your "Brain".
The Answer to the Answer: Show me you already said that. Guess what? You haven't.

At this point, Highlight changes a question:
From this: If your family was really into the business like you say... wouldn't you know more about wrestling than you do?
To this: Why Am I such a Dumbass? Could you tell me? Why are you so mean?

The first two are well and good... the last though... why would I be asking you why you're so mean? I'm the antagonist... you should change it to "Why am I so mean?" But he responds - What the Hell? I don't hate you! Lol That is Very weird. Haha! Very funny. I never asked why you hate me dickhead, and neither did you with your stupid editing techniques.

PART TWO - Why Highlight has trouble reading


Douche. What was that thread all about dickhead? And why didn't you respond like that earlier if you had no problem?


No problem dude, I understand how you can confuse your brother who works for the WWE, with your uncle who got tickets to Unforgiven.

PART THREE - Why Highlight's explanations were stupid

There we are, trying to get back in our goodbooks again.


Of course it's possible - Forgotten Sin, dickhead, Angle just said that! And he's also trying to kiss ass again.

---FIN---

Topic: If you could choose one type of milk to drink for the rest of you life... what would it be and why?
Oh my god...I'll just tap to Get you to stop. This is the internet. TAP. Ok there you go now go ahead and do your whole "HE TAPPED! IMZ THE GREATEZT!" Thing. I am here to post and No rivalries.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2004, 03:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 810
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHlight
Oh my god...I'll just tap to Get you to stop. This is the internet. TAP. Ok there you go now go ahead and do your whole "HE TAPPED! IMZ THE GREATEZT!" Thing. I am here to post and No rivalries.
If you're here to post, then why act like a dickhead and lie about your brother/uncle working for the WWE, dickhead?

o and 1 more thing... you just tapped to me.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2004, 03:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!
 
DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Georgia
Posts: 15,838
Rep Power: 3193
DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default

well this was very short and to the point.
__________________
looking for my sig? look harder!
DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2004, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators
 
Highlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,438
Rep Power: 0
Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACCER
If you're here to post, then why act like a dickhead and lie about your brother/uncle working for the WWE, dickhead?

o and 1 more thing... you just tapped to me.
Maccer I knew you would say that I tapped to you. ...............For the last time I am not LYING! My brother works in the WWE and That is it! Doesn't matter! God damn....Starting to become a E-Stalker...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Sep 2004, 10:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 810
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHlight
Maccer I knew you would say that I tapped to you. ...............For the last time I am not LYING! My brother works in the WWE and That is it! Doesn't matter! God damn....Starting to become a E-Stalker...
E-Stalker... more like an E-Tabloid who uncovers the filthy truth, you dickhead. Your brother does not work for the WWE. If he does, then he's an irresponsible prick who I'd fire on the spot.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 01:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
King of the Warzone
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 269
Rep Power: 0
Da Buccs is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm glad to see you had the time to put that together.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators
 
Highlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,438
Rep Power: 0
Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
E-Stalker... more like an E-Tabloid who uncovers the filthy truth, you dickhead. Your brother does not work for the WWE. If he does, then he's an irresponsible prick who I'd fire on the spot.
How the hell you going to fire him!? You don't even know him! Nah you are obsessed with me and I do not like it.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 02:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 810
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHlight
How the hell you going to fire him!? You don't even know him! Nah you are obsessed with me and I do not like it.
OMFG... I was saying, I WOULD FIRE HIM ON THE SPOT IF I COULD.

You are the biggest lying piece of shit on this boards. You're so fucking dumb, too. You think I'm obsessed with you... wtf. I'M TRYING TO PROVE YOU WRONG, IN WHICH I HAVE BEEN 100% SUCCESSFUL. Whenever you get backed into a corner you just tap to get me to stop. You think tapping is gonna make it stop? Doubtful. Just admit you're a fucking cheapskate liar and let nature take its course on your dumbass.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 02:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 810
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Buccs
I'm glad to see you had the time to put that together.
Shooter, isn't it? What brings your stupid fucking ass back here? I thought you have better things to do than spam up boards.

I'll have you know that both threads took me 10 minutes each. Information was plentiful. That's 10 minutes you'd normally be spending sitting on a traffic cone flogging your pathetic little willy - I put it to decent use.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 12:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
King of the Warzone
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 269
Rep Power: 0
Da Buccs is on a distinguished road
Default

ahhh....shut up. It's obvious you have more spare time then a convicted serial killer serving life in prison. It's pretty damn fucked up that you put this much time and effort into someone like Highlight, who we already know is a complete fag.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 12:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
King of the Warzone
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 269
Rep Power: 0
Da Buccs is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
Shooter, isn't it? What brings your stupid fucking ass back here? I thought you have better things to do than spam up boards.

I'll have you know that both threads took me 10 minutes each. Information was plentiful. That's 10 minutes you'd normally be spending sitting on a traffic cone flogging your pathetic little willy - I put it to decent use.
And great insult round of applause.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 06:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 810
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Buccs
ahhh....shut up. It's obvious you have more spare time then a convicted serial killer serving life in prison. It's pretty damn fucked up that you put this much time and effort into someone like Highlight, who we already know is a complete fag.
Yup. It's obvious... how? BOTH THREADS TOOK 10 MINUTES, DIPSHIT... there's shit all time, and no effort...
Quote:
And great insult round of applause.
And fuck you, you say that to anything you lousy shit.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2004, 01:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
King of the Warzone
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 269
Rep Power: 0
Da Buccs is on a distinguished road
Default

10 minutes my ass, you probably skipped work, for this bull shit.
Da Buccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2004, 07:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent
 
Mr. Submission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 8,221
Rep Power: 810
Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default

^That's your only argument, the amount of time it took to do it? 10 minutes, dickhead. It took 10 minutes.
__________________
Mr. Submission is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Life.....EXPOSED!!! Dev Off-Topic 5 07 Apr 2006 06:33 PM
*News* Fan Run-in at house show leads to Retaliation by Orton. Sinestro General Wrestling 16 04 Nov 2005 01:18 PM
Ohhh Highlight, oh Highlight, where are you? STICK WarZone 7 04 Sep 2004 02:13 AM
Pwf Off Topic Ppv, Revenge, Retaliation And Redemption Is Coming TR(UTH)IPLE H Archives 55 17 Feb 2003 09:56 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.