ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

HIGHLIGHT: The BIGGEST fucking douchebag of all time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default HIGHLIGHT: The BIGGEST fucking douchebag of all time.

Yeah, I know this is a WarZone thread. Sue me. Move it. Ban me if you want. This fucking cunt must be exposed and fucking humiliated.

This is going to be split in three parts:
1. Why Highlight is the biggest liar since Bloodice
2. Why Highlight is the dumbest dickhead since Shooter Magavin
3. Why Highlight is the biggest pussy of all time

PART ONE - Why Highlight is the biggest liar since Bloodice
In the Hypedenrich thread the topic of Little Johnny arose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWlife
Inside info....

"Little Johnny" was supposed to Jeff Hardy but after Nwa-Tna offered more money (like that fag needed any more...) and more show-time and with Hardy's past drug problems the WWE felt like it just was going to be a lost gimmick (GTV little camera show that would appear once and awhile to further the major storylines usually) as an example...Pretty much same thing and also why we did not see Heidenrich for awhile...DO NOT DOUBT ME.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACCER
OK, and how did you know dipshit? Your brother works for WWE?

Look, if you want to keep any dignity, leave this site. Goddamnit, I hate you so much.
This part is funny... my sarcastic brother prediction was true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer (douche/LOWlife alter)
i know his brother , he DOES work for WWE
Quote:
I tell him some ideas and he shows "them" the ideas and that is how some storylines are created by "accident" as how you think that they must have been reading your ideas. No they have not. I HAVE.

You have been TOLD once again you dumbass. What do you have to say (if anything you furry coon-cunt) for yourself? I have a brother in the business. Now Fuck off.
My Lord.

Highlight, I pose the following questions.

a) Who is Legend Killer and how does he know your 'brother'?
b) What kind of brother would take the ideas of his young brother and take credit for them?
c) What the fuck is a coon-cunt?
d) Who are you trying to kid here? Nobody would care about your brother reguardless.

For the record...
Quote:
I have a brother in the business.
But now, ladies and gentlemen, brace yourself... LOWlife DISPROVES his whole argument...
Quote:
What a dumbass I have an uncle in the business...
Whoa man.

Did you:
a) Fuck up or
b) Forget to tell me you have both a brother and uncle in the business?

And the big questions...
a) If your brother and/or uncle was in the business why would he be letting an internet dirtsheet such as yourself into the secrets backstage?
b) What is your brother's/uncle's/both's official title? What does he do, exactly?
c) If your family was really into the business like you say... wouldn't you know more about wrestling than you do?

Thus, concludes part one.

PART TWO- Why Highlight is the dumbest dickhead since Shooter Magavin
Quote:
Think before you Type.
This coming from LOWlife means nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWlife's profile
IT ME OR IS MICHEAL JACKSON GAY!?
...yes.
Quote:
I will buy it when I die. And only when RAW is on.
MORON.
Quote:
Kurt you should somehow go check out my few posts as my "charecter" as the old e-fed here...
You're a horrible e-fedder.
Quote:
OH YEAHHH! MR. BEN-SMUCKERS IS GOING TO GO PEANUT-BUTTER JELLY TIME! WOO! NOW YOU LOSE TO HHH JOBBA!
...yes.
Quote:
Where am I!?
...yes.
Quote:
I'm a very good writer
...yes.
Quote:
God Fucking Dammit NEVER SAY HIS NAME!!!! AIE!!!!
...yes.
Quote:
the GC is a waste of Bioncartante-sodium
...yes.
Quote:
Donkey kong sucks
...no, it's one of the greatest games of all time.

End of Part 2.

PART THREE - Why Highlight is the biggest pussy of all time

I direct you to two unanswered WZ callout threads for LOWlife:
HIGHlight/LOWlife... Get your fuckin' mangy ass in here
Ohhh Highlight, oh Highlight, where are you?
Quote:
Sorry about being a supposed SPAMMER earlier STICK...
^And there is his apology (which really didn't matter since his behaviour hasn't changed a tad) and I believe that is a tapout also.
Quote:
Heh I'll look into that trophy
^Tapout in my SDvsRAW thread.

---FIN---

Topic: What is your favourite type of non-dairy creamer?
Old 14 Sep 2004, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

lmfao, that's ownage if I've ever seen it. Btw I'm not really a coffee person so I wouldn't use any creamers dairy or not.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

gotta say Sub, this is pretty hilarious
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

that was hilarious

my name is now WallsOfJericho, so yes, i am again, the walls of jericho.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

If I thought he was important enough to read his posts, I might have noticed some of this.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

lmao

Good post...I'd like to hear his answer.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

his answer is

"Am I in this thread?" oh wait i forgot to spell something wrong

"Am I ine this thraed?"
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I was gonna move this to WZ, but for some reason I want to see how he responds to some of these things.

I'll leave it in the hands of the OT mods.

none the less very funny and well put together......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
I was gonna move this to WZ, but for some reason I want to see how he responds to some of these things.

I'll leave it in the hands of the OT mods.

thank you.....I'm attempting to be "uncensored" as it were.....

it seems to me that MACCER actually asked a question at the end.....it would be good if people actually answered the question, yes?.....

I use Coffeemate if I drink coffee at all.....but very rarely do I drink coffee......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i don't drink coffee, but the rare times i did i used coffeemate
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
it would be good if people actually answered the question, yes?.....
Quote:
Topic: What is your favourite type of non-dairy creamer?
I don't drink coffee.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

This is staying as far as I'm concerned... HIGHLIGHT couldn't flame his way out of a paper bag if he had a lighter.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

what about some matches?
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
what about some matches?
He's afraid of matches.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Sep 2004, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Cremora for my coffee...and the thread was major PWNAGE..