ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Everyone Oh yes everyone.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2004, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Default Everyone Oh yes everyone.

Well I actually did not come here to fight but I figured this was the only place I could post at that this would not get deleted for lack of topic oh and everyone is interested in a fight so I figured it would get more traffic here than in the efed area. This is about the IWO E-Fed. I am trying to stir up interest for it so this is merely an advertisement. I would like to see certain people try it just because I know everyone would love to beat on certain people here and it might cause other people to join just so they can beat the crap out of them on a weekly basis.

OK first and foremost Shooter MaGavin or whatever you are going by these days. I cannot let you join but I beseech the mods to let you since Im sure people would flock to crush you.

Highlight Im not sure why but people hate you and that also could draw in people.

Joseph Sun I might not agree with many things you say but I have to admit you are a great writer and have a talent for say stirring things up.

Bloodice Good imagination coupled with people wanting to humiliate you is a great combination.

Thats all for now but Id like to see everyone at least give it a try and if reluctant at least read my interviews at Allis Oasis because we will accept questions from others the last couple of days during it.

Last edited by Masque; 12 Sep 2004 at 12:58 PM.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 01:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yeah, join IWO...woooo!
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 01:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I don't know...I'm a very good writer BUT I might not want to go to an e-fed right now...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Just read the next show and then check out my interview with one of the characters for that week and see what you think after that is all I ask.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

are you saying we should join your fed? im kinda lost
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Yes that is exactly what I am saying although it is not my efed Im just a player like everyone else here that is in it. The IWO pwfs only efed.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Well Ill even go as far as to offer character ideas to help those who are reluctant.

1. A political candidate.. He could go on and on about his war services and how he was in wrestling to show how tough he would be on terrorism.

2. A superhero named batscream need I say more.

3. Someone who has delusions such as having to eat a certain food before wrestling or he feels weaker. Or maybe he thinks he is different than he really is such as a big show sized guy thinking he is a cruiserweight and vice versa.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

Ok this is fucking different...Hmm...So how much do you want me to join the e-fed??
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I am not going to bribe you to join Highlight. I am simply saying I think it will be a fun experience for everyone involved.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHlight
I don't know...I'm a very good writer BUT I might not want to go to an e-fed right now...
Modest too....

seriously man...From what I've seen a good writer is not one of the things you can claim to be.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:40 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kurt you should somehow go check out my few posts as my "charecter" as the old e-fed here...
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

I may join but I will have to think about it...
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

That is all I am asking is for everyone to check it out and see if it is for them.

Last edited by Masque; 13 Sep 2004 at 12:03 AM.
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHlight
Kurt you should somehow go check out my few posts as my "charecter" as the old e-fed here...
I'm just saying...from your posts, it often looks like you have a hard time putting your thoughts to page...

like something gets lost in translation, or jumbled or somethin...IMO, if you were a great writer, that would be conveyed in your posts.

Just my thoughts, thats all
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

i think im a good writer, but my post look like shit.... unless your saying im a bad writer angle
Joseph Sun is offline   Reply With Quote