ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Bloodice lives in a homeless shelter.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2004, 02:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve
Default Bloodice lives in a homeless shelter.

Sleeps on a cot, got fired from Fazollis for stealing money out of the register, is fat, and has a warrant for his arrest in Washington.

Dont like what i said Christian Bailey? Get in here and shut me up then.

BTW...Im still waiting for you and Demented Soul to kill me? Or are you gona get C to the C to do it, just like how you get him to do everything else for you?
I am the Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 03:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Icon, you don't quit man... it's funny as hell though.

Who is C & C anyways?
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 04:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

his name is not now...nor was it ever....Christian
Old 12 Sep 2004, 04:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encore

Who is C & C anyways?
I think his username was also The Cheat

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 04:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
I think his username was also The Cheat

Homestar Runner...Heh i'll be right back...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 11:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Well that's fine and dandy except for one thing, I thought he was already in jail for stealing money from his step dad
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 12:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

God do you guys personally know him?
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 07:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encore

Icon, you don't quit man... it's funny as hell though.

Who is C & C anyways?
Yeah well...the fucker promised me something for school and didnt even bother doing it even though he offered. So no, I wont quit till the piece of shit answers me.

Cheat..Azreal..he keeps changing his name.
I am the Icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

How would Ice be able to even read this if he is a homless shelter, which most likly does not have internet acess.

O, and that person gooing by Gothic Prince right now is not the real Bloodice.

Kurt if Christian was not his real name what is his actual Government name.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 08:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Angel of Light is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Angel of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
How would Ice be able to even read this if he is a homless shelter, which most likly does not have internet acess.

O, and that person gooing by Gothic Prince right now is not the real Bloodice.

Kurt if Christian was not his real name what is his actual Government name.......

He has Access through the Library and he i think is now working in an office there so he has access there too.

His Real Name is Christopher he uses Christian as one of his Aliases

As for the Gothic Prince Ive been trying to tell you that It wasnt him he as His acess hours are library hours.

Thanks to Monica
Angel of Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

where is does Ice live?

and no, i'm not talking about a homeless shelter, i'm talking about a city in a state.

my name is now WallsOfJericho, so yes, i am again, the walls of jericho.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Matthews
where is does Ice live?

and no, i'm not talking about a homeless shelter, i'm talking about a city in a state.
Hammond Indiana Yes I am posting as most of you all know if you saw posts before I live In Indiana

Thanks to Monica
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

his name is Christopher John Bailey...legally.
he goes by many other names

Highlight no one ever really knows Ice, he doesn't know who he is himself. Its part of being a paranoid schitzophrenic with bipolar disorder. If you've ever spoken to him, his mood can change in an instant. He has no problem lying to your face. He enjoys using people. He hops from one victim to the next feeding them lies to get what he wants. Sadly most of the time what he wants is internet noteriety. Yes his life really is that sad. We are feeding his ego right now. He is an attention whore, it doesnt matter if people are praising him or bashing him...he loves the attention.

When dealing with him, your best course of action is to do nothing. Just ignore him completely. He'll go away.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
BRING IT ON

And Its also Not a SHelter by the state The Church I go to runs a Mission as they call it with Rehab and all that. And when I kicked him out I called and had them give him a place to stay. So if he says he is in rehab Yes a rehab of sorts but its all Church affiliated and yes they have programs like Alcholholic anonymous there and things like that. He isnt allowed to work and he had to sign on there to stay. I will say One thing he has managed to be sober since may 28th when he got up here. Yes I am saying something nice but that can change at any second. I wouldnt let him drink in my house and there is no alchohol permitted at the mission but other wise i wouldnt know what to believe about him

Thanks to Monica
Old 12 Sep 2004, 09:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Light
I will say One thing he has managed to be sober since may 28th when he got up here.
no he hasnt