ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > WarZone

WarZone This is the fights forum, where all user/user fights should go.

Should I bitch slap the Glue?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Sep 2004, 04:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road
why me Should I bitch slap the Glue?

A couple days ago he told me to climb a tree, and ride a bike and stuff. While Im not offended, I will use it to take the opportunity to start a fight with a new victim. Well, Im not sure if he meant it as an attack, or just merely forgot I couldnt walk, or just didnt know. Well... lets see what he does, but if he says it was meant to be an insult then Im flaming on, cause its clobberin time.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2004, 05:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Nah... you might get sticky...

Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2004, 06:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

the glue is a retard. the guy comes out and attacks me in his stupid thread halfway down the page when i never even did anything to him. he can go kick his wife in the stomach and hope she can never have kids again(god forbid if he reproduces... again)

not to mention he cracks the dumbest jokes and says the stupidest shit.. he reminds me of Joe Dirt trying to act cool

there's no use in even insulting him, his life is an insult to himself.

late.

my name is now WallsOfJericho, so yes, i am again, the walls of jericho.

Last edited by WallsOfJericho; 07 Sep 2004 at 06:09 PM.
WallsOfJericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2004, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Niger Woods is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Matthews
the glue is a retard. the guy comes out and attacks me in his stupid thread halfway down the page when i never even did anything to him. he can go kick his wife in the stomach and hope she can never have kids again(god forbid if he reproduces... again)

not to mention he cracks the dumbest jokes and says the stupidest shit.. he reminds me of Joe Dirt trying to act cool

late.
Now that ladies and gents is comedy.
Niger Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2004, 08:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

Quote:

late.
Well, all the sudden you're agreeing with Shooter and be-friending him, and in some cases, defending him. You're borderline swinging on his dick.
Old 07 Sep 2004, 08:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

WallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improveWallsOfJericho can only hope to improve

Quote:
Well, all the sudden you're agreeing with Shooter and be-friending him, and in some cases, defending him. You're borderline swinging on his dick.
yeah, because i'm defending my SELF

UT, if a guys gonna call me out here, then i have the right to speak the truth of him, so don't get involved

Old 07 Sep 2004, 08:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dead Man Walking

The Undertaker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
yeah, because i'm defending my SELF

UT, if a guys gonna call me out here, then i have the right to speak the truth of him, so don't get involved
It seem's like one day you're flaming Shooter, the next you're be-friending him.
Old 07 Sep 2004, 08:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Niger Woods is on a distinguished road

It seems one day your getting it in the ass from your b/f and the next your dad.

I've known walls a long time...

I wouldn't mind watching him regulate you.
Niger Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2004, 09:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Undertaker
It seem's like one day you're flaming Shooter, the next you're be-friending him.
if you go back and look through the threads where me and shooter were on the same side, it was against the likes of camini and highlight

shooter's just not as bad as they are

Old 07 Sep 2004, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

First and foremost...that was my bad Scream. I was actually thinking about that yesterday when I remembered your condition. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's totally f**ked up that AOL has a robot for people to talk to, and that people actually talk to it...but I can't even imagine being in your situation and for me to tell you to climb a tree was pretty fucked up in and of itself. I should've remembered that when I posted. FWIW I'm sorry about that...

Due explaination for BOJ:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Undertaker
That is why I included you in my little tantrum, son. I usually stay out of it, but I just refuse to get with The Man Of A Million Alters...so one night I'm here scrolling through this thread where Coder and basically everyone else is spanking the crap out of this guy. It's back there, I'm not going to re-research it...check it out if you want to know.

So anywho, here's this obnoxious racist piece of monkey crap that just bitches out...just starts calling people names and not having any content to his posts. And nothing ever changes with this guy...he comes out with the same recycled crap and makes it clear that he's here to annoy people and not to provide anything meaningful. I mean fuck, even Sam puts something meaningful up.

And here comes Walls, Walls of Jericho, JerichoMark to whatever your new name is just swinging from this guy's nut sack...how you found humor in his posts is beyond me, but the fact that you'd post right after his posts just to say things like *you're crazy* or *OMG that's so funny, I think I just shit myself* when all he was doing was crying like a little bitch.

People who run smack have to continue. You have to back your shit up with more smack and it's gotta be real. "Go suck a dick and die" isn't smack at all. Rather when translated to The Queen's English from the archaic language Little Bitch, it means "I have nothing of substance to say. Please go away and save me further embarassment, I implore you sir." He's basically spamming up the boards and you're spamming them up right behind him as you stroke him off.

That's my problem with you. Now why don't you make like your little buddy and tell me to beat my wife or get a vasectomy again, you little bitch?? Or maybe you can come up with something more original like "maybe he'll sell his kids for crack or something." Yeah, something really insightful and witty like that...*read-Sarcasm*

No, I decided that I don't like Spam, I don't like it Balls-I-Am. Maybe I'm just being a little bitch by not being entertained by brainless crap like that, but if that's being a bitch than give me my motherfucking purse. I have no time in this too short life for stupid people, you dig?

The shit isn't fucking funny, That goddamn racist friend of yours is going to loooove getting the cock from his cellmate in what ever prison he ends up graduating high school from, and if you weren't licking his content-devoid nuts then you wouldn't have come into the crosshairs yourself.

By The Way, I told my wife to throw her pills out...just for you. If you don't know what that means, I would laugh and I wouldn't be surprised.

If you can respond by using your brain instead of empty rhetoric, then I'd say that's a step in the right direction for you. You're buddy Spooger McRacist can't be helped...look at him, he fucking created a multitude of alters in advance of the day he gets banned, which BTW is something he's proud of.

Getting banned from this place is straight up hard. Positively Page stuck around for months and he only had two alters. If someone's proud of the fact that there's a group of people in any respect who in unison don't like the person/poster that he is...well...son, I hate to break it to you but that's the definition of a loser.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's enough.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Sep 2004, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niger Woods
It seems one day your getting it in the ass from your b/f and the next your dad.

I've known walls a long time...

I wouldn't mind watching him regulate you.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about, spam responding to content...just to give you an example of what a loser is. I can have my own rant about it, but someone once expressed most efficiently something very close to how I feel about this. If...I...could...be...so...bold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
This kids, is a lame attempt by some dumbfuck at humor. Don't be like him.
Hmmmmm, yeah...yeah, that's good. Credit to Ryan, who is as straight as they come.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 08 Sep 2004, 02:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bah Gawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
First and foremost...that was my bad Scream. I was actually thinking about that yesterday when I remembered your condition. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's totally f**ked up that AOL has a robot for people to talk to, and that people actually talk to it...but I can't even imagine being in your situation and for me to tell you to climb a tree was pretty fucked up in and of itself. I should've remembered that when I posted. FWIW I'm sorry about that...

Due explaination for BOJ:

That is why I included you in my little tantrum, son. I usually stay out of it, but I just refuse to get with The Man Of A Million Alters...so one night I'm here scrolling through this thread where Coder and basically everyone else is spanking the crap out of this guy. It's back there, I'm not going to re-research it...check it out if you want to know.

So anywho, here's this obnoxious racist piece of monkey crap that just bitches out...just starts calling people names and not having any content to his posts. And nothing ever changes with this guy...he comes out with the same recycled crap and makes it clear that he's here to annoy people and not to provide anything meaningful. I mean fuck, even Sam puts something meaningful up.

And here comes Walls, Walls of Jericho, JerichoMark to whatever your new name is just swinging from this guy's nut sack...how you found humor in his posts is beyond me, but the fact that you'd post right after his posts just to say things like *you're crazy* or *OMG that's so funny, I think I just shit myself* when all he was doing was crying like a little bitch.

People who run smack have to continue. You have to back your shit up with more smack and it's gotta be real. "Go suck a dick and die" isn't smack at all. Rather when translated to The Queen's English from the archaic language Little Bitch, it means "I have nothing of substance to say. Please go away and save me further embarassment, I implore you sir." He's basically spamming up the boards and you're spamming them up right behind him as you stroke him off.

That's my problem with you. Now why don't you make like your little buddy and tell me to beat my wife or get a vasectomy again, you little bitch?? Or maybe you can come up with something more original like "maybe he'll sell his kids for crack or something." Yeah, something really insightful and witty like that...*read-Sarcasm*

No, I decided that I don't like Spam, I don't like it Balls-I-Am. Maybe I'm just being a little bitch by not being entertained by brainless crap like that, but if that's being a bitch than give me my motherfucking purse. I have no time in this too short life for stupid people, you dig?

The shit isn't fucking funny, That goddamn racist friend of yours is going to loooove getting the cock from his cellmate in what ever prison he ends up graduating high school from, and if you weren't licking his content-devoid nuts then you wouldn't have come into the crosshairs yourself.

By The Way, I told my wife to throw her pills out...just for you. If you don't know what that means, I would laugh and I wouldn't be surprised.

If you can respond by using your brain instead of empty rhetoric, then I'd say that's a step in the right direction for you. You're buddy Spooger McRacist can't be helped...look at him, he fucking created a multitude of alters in advance of the day he gets banned, which BTW is something he's proud of.

Getting banned from this place is straight up hard. Positively Page stuck around for months and he only had two alters. If someone's proud of the fact that there's a group of people in any respect who in unison don't like the person/poster that he is...well...son, I hate to break it to you but that's the definition of a loser.

Aaaaaaaaaand that's enough.

Late.

glue, do you actually think i care to read all of that crap?

Aaaaaaaand get a life.

late.

Old 08 Sep 2004, 11:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
glue, do you actually think i care to read all of that crap?

Aaaaaaaand get a life.

late.
I think you're too much of an idiot to read it all.

Either that, or you did in fact read it all, and realized that The Glue is far superior in the intellect category, and in every way imaginable to you.

Stop being a fickle ass dick rider Walls. One day you're here flaming with Shooter, the next you're riding someone's dick while they flame him. They stop and he starts on someone else, so you start back with him, swinging from his nutsack. Get a fuckin life kid, and stop bein a pathetic e-groupie
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2004, 12:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

...other than to say 'thank you' to STICK for his flattering thoughts, I don't really have much more to say in this thread.

Late.

Old 09 Sep 2004, 12:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Well... similar to Shooter's blatant tap in the other thread, in which he claims I wrote a novel about him. Who the fuck would waste their time writing a novel on Shooter's worthless life? That was simply icing on the cake for him... and then his buddy Walls comes out and does basically the same thing... wow only 5 responses away from swinging on his dick? What a coincidence?

I only have one word to say for you, Walls.

Regulated
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote